Controversial Sweden's ''Democracy''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those not real verses in the Quran?
Those are, but are taken out of context. The first one he cited is technically nothing but a tax, which muslim also pays. Often times the zakah was more expensive than the jizya

The second verse he cited, as well as the prior and the next few verses were based on a war called battle of Uhud. Who would have thought that you have to kill your enemies in war

Those are, but are taken out of context. The first one he cited is technically nothing but a tax, which muslim also pays. Often times the zakah was more expensive than the jizya

The second verse he cited, as well as the prior and the next few verses were based on a war called battle of Uhud. Who would have thought that you have to kill your enemies in war
Ok, we shouldn't be waging wars nowadays for religious purposes anyway.

Ofc some of these entitled twats would

That's another reason why I'm not religious. Apart from the most likely scenario of god not being real, I don't want to base my ideology on a religion (be it christianity or islam) which was responsible for multiple genocides and destroying multiple cultures and ethnic groups.
When you’re talking about God, do you mean a man with a beard who sits on the clouds or a creator who’s behind our human understanding? The latter one is most likely. Many scientist who see the perfection of the universe believe in a creator

When you’re talking about God, do you mean a man with a beard who sits on the clouds or a creator who’s behind our human understanding? The latter one is most likely. Many scientist who see the perfection of the universe believe in a creator
Either one. They might believe in a higher power, but they will be the first ones to tell you there is absolutely no evidence behind said believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.