Status
Not open for further replies.
Enel straight up felt like a god. His introduction had him smiting heretics and listening in on everyone in his realm. Even to the point where he looked downright invincible.

Combine this intimidating pressure with a god complex where he showed no fear up until the point where he was only defeated by his natural enemy, he was a phenomenal villain for Skypeia which was a microcosm of the story.

The big reason those I named were better than Madara were because they all give a solid catharsis upon their defeat. Madara had an insane amount of potential; however, during the major reason a villain is created, their defeat, he had the lamest going out ever.

Enel destroyed an island then was defeated when Luffy rang the bell signifying the existence of dreams.

Madara was literally treated as a pawn that was sacrificed for a significantly worse villain with no build up which is why I think he kinda sucked as a villain.
Based take.
Post automatically merged:

Katakuri isn’t a villain or an obstacle he was at most a speed bump.
Not based.
Post automatically merged:

Stussy about to get negged
I am hoping and praying.

I don't know how people fail to understand this. Oda has already written an arc.story with Shiki as the main antagonist. Setting aside the matter of canon or non canon, do you think he'll want to redo it in the future and retread the path already trode? Shiki comes back with a big plan and a gang, the straw hats stop him? What sense does that make? Shiki's story is over. The past can be fleshed out, but as far as Oda is concerned, he got his ass beat in 2010. The best you can hope for fir a present Shiki is ironically a filler movie
I get where you are coming from, sir, but who would have predicted that stussy would be a former rocks pirate clone? Looks like Oda wants to give the Era before Roger more screen time, and that involves shiki too. I don't necessary need him back as another scheming villain besides all the other we already have. Imu / BB etc. Give me some cameos to show him in a god valley flashback, that would be enough for me. You never know what Oda is cooking.

:bamathink:

So let us count all the different races in One Piece: Giants, Fishmen, Lunanrians, Three Eyed Trible, D clan, Mermaid, Tontatta, Minks, Wano people, and much more.

Of all the races, only one has been relevant to the plot and that is Fishmen. Every other race was talked about vaguely and had no direct relevance to the main plot; they only had relevance to a self contained subplot. And now Oda created yet another race without even resolving any of the previous races ties to the main plot. Cut, copy, rinse and repeat.

So let us count all the different races in One Piece: Giants, Fishmen, Lunanrians, Three Eyed Trible, D clan, Mermaid, Tontatta, Minks, Wano people, and much more.

Of all the races, only one has been relevant to the plot and that is Fishmen. Every other race was talked about vaguely and had no direct relevance to the main plot; they only had relevance to a self contained subplot. And now Oda created yet another race without even resolving any of the previous races ties to the main plot. Cut, copy, rinse and repeat.
?

1. Mink People are heavily important to endgame plot lol, what are you talking about.

2. Wano people arent a race. D. Clan arent a race.

3. Quite literally every "race" you mention has direct ties to the endgame and are relevent. Pudding was just kidnapped by
BB. Minks and Wano clan are waiting to awaken Pluton. Giant lore is coming with Elbaf. Lunarians are tied to Mariejois.

4. Stop listening to TACs bullshit lol.

How is wano people a race? Also resolved wgat? They just people of different races. Fishmen and Lunarian definitely relevant and so is pudding right now

Status
Not open for further replies.