Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zoro and Sanji will both have multiple fights I Wano, first they'll fight King and Queen in a 1 v 1 each respectively and it will be similar to their fights in EL against Kaku and Jyabra(about Sanji I think it's about time he uses his version of the other rokushiki techniques such as soru Rankyaku(imagine DJ slashes), moving tekkai like jyabra and flying DJ shigan but with his toes instead and kamie used in conjunction with CoO and Sanji's good reflexes, he also is yet to use black hardening and might be forced to unlock his Germa powers)

Then Zoro will still be able to be a part of the Kaido fight and will hurt Kaido using Enma while Sanji and the rest of the straw hats with reinforcements maybe from the grand fleet will stall the big mom pirates,

Who's is going to run into Kaido's kid first? I want start a poll but this chapter just won't come already.

Like so far we have at least two of the Tobi Roppo (Sasaki and who's who) wanting to climb the ranks so they are definitely going to try, Drake says he's not interested and the rest of the Tobi roppo haven't said they are interested yet. The three guys from the alliance have been seperated from the rest so it's extremely likely that only happened so that one of them reaches kaido’s kid first. Then there's Kanjuro with Momo wandering around onigashima like an idiot.

I think this kaido's son story is going to be a bigger deal than we thought and could be the equivalent of Robin's seastone handcuff's in Ennies Lobby in this Raid. Like it's the actual main objective of both the good guys and bad guys for a long time during the raid.

So we have
1. Sasaki
2. Who's who
3. Kid
4. Zoro
5. Luffy
6. Kanjuro with Momo

its funny when the guys get old in one piece they're looking more badass, but when it comes to the girls its vice versa... well, not them all but most of them lol
It depends, if it's fan service type of character like Nami then she will look even younger at her 60s than in her 20s and same goes for Male characters... look at Male old people that aren't fanboy character and you'll see how ugly old they
are.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Who's is going to run into Kaido's kid first? I want start a poll but this chapter just won't come already.

Like so far we have at least two of the Tobi Roppo (Sasaki and who's who) wanting to climb the ranks so they are definitely going to try, Drake says he's not interested and the rest of the Tobi roppo haven't said they are interested yet. The three guys from the alliance have been seperated from the rest so it's extremely likely that only happened so that one of them reaches kaido’s kid first. Then there's Kanjuro with Momo wandering around onigashima like an idiot.

I think this kaido's son story is going to be a bigger deal than we thought and could be the equivalent of Robin's seastone handcuff's in Ennies Lobby in this Raid. Like it's the a tial main objective of both the good guys and bad guys for a long time during the raid.

So we have
1. Sasaki
2. Who's who
3. Kid
4. Zoro
5. Luffy
6. Kanjuro with Momo
My biggest thought is in the panel kaido said "Where is my son? This is a Banquet, at least he show himself". From this dialogue alone, i have an assumption if kaido's son isnt in Onigashima, but in somewhere else.

It depends, if it's fan service type of character like Nami then she will look even younger at her 60s than in her 20s and same goes for Male characters... look at Male old people that aren't fanboy character and you'll see how ugly old they
are.

yep, and an example of fanservice old male character is whitebeard or rayleigh, in their 70's and still looking fine

Status
Not open for further replies.