Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Ryokugyu and Fujitora are the exact same level, both were called powerhouse, both are from the draft. But it's easier for Oda to make Ryokugyu look good because Ryokugyu will pick fights, while Fujitora only fight when he has to, and isn't the type to use more power than needed against people weaker than him.
Let's not forget Ryokugyu didn't want to fuck with with Fuji in spite of Akainu ordering GB to force Fujitora out of Marijoa.

Aramaki/Shanks scene was shameless film RED promotion, I knew better to not give up the agenda on that. At the end of the day Aramaki dogwalked the scrubbards and Momo so badly it made Yamato give up on her 20 years long dream.
In fact we're in the final saga and still no admiral got physically defeated. (While 3 emperors bite the dust already), and even get W against newly introduced hyped characters. Heck seven when they get a L (Sabo escaping) Oda had a character rationalize by explaining they weren't allowed to fully use their power. Why would Oda do that if thet weren't relevant anymore?
Even in Film Red that was full on Red Hair Pirates wank and did everything to make Shanks and his crew look good, both Kizaru and Fujitora came out unharmed. Shanks looked the best but even for his wank movie he wasnt allowed to actually defeat either them. Just looking cool and showing off
Lmao when people seriously argued stuff like Fujitora/Kizaru getting off screened by Mihawk/Weevil/Hancock/Blackbeard.
When an admiral will actually get defeated it will be big deal. Even if *Kizaru gets defeated by Luffy* it won't be a cakewalk goofy stans believe.
Look at Ryokugyu, casual readers gave up on him after Film Red promo chapter and now he's out there bodybagging Whitebeard clone
The opposite of a breakdown.

It’s time for positive admiral fan affirmations.

To me Ryokugyu and Fujitora are the exact same level, both were called powerhouse, both are from the draft. But it's easier for Oda to make Ryokugyu look good because Ryokugyu will pick fights, while Fujitora only fight when he has to, and isn't the type to use more power than needed against people weaker than him.
Let's not forget Ryokugyu didn't want to fuck with with Fuji in spite of Akainu ordering GB to force Fujitora out of Marijoa.
Because a fight between them would last a long time, not in front of everyone there at least...

Even if Ryokugyu wins it wont be under extreme diff, but I have them equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.