Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphim are probably gonna grow during the fighting in this arc so the next time we see them under Gorosei command they will be actual top tier adults

Saturn supremacy event begins, all he gotta do is be strong enough to take a punch from Luffy as I suspect Oda will redraw this
Would be epic
Remake of the Saint Charloss scene but instead of being send flying and knocked out he just takes it to highlight that they are build different from other CDs.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

One of the main reasons why Fujitora is considered by me as potentially stronger than Akainu is that he has more versatile combat abilities. He is able to control gravity with his Devil Fruit power, which allows him to manipulate objects and create shockwaves upon physical contact with them. Additionally, he is also able to use a sword that offers lethality, giving him an additional advantage in hand-to-hand combat.

Another reason is that Fujitora has a more calm and calculated personality, which allows him to be more strategic and efficient in combat than Akainu, who is known for being impulsive and aggressive.

Furthermore, Fujitora is a user of Observation Haki that is hypothetically superior to Akainu's CoO, as well as "sensing" the presence of other users as he demonstrated in DR, and Akainu is also a user of Haki, but his use is less precise and efficient in my opinion.

However if you think akainu and Fujitora are strong then get ready my friend because Kaidou is even stronger than both.:yearight::yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.