Status
Not open for further replies.
People are obviously going to call him fodder now but before this chap most folks even those that trash him would've said he's low Top Tier.

I'm saying he's either an Inbetweener at worst or low Top Tier.

You don't get compared to young WB and are YC1 level lmao.
I personally never bought into the Weevil hype.

I really don't get the Weevil hype at this point. He's the Urouge of the Shichibukai.

Kid is going to be a heavyweight of his generation. Weevil is just a WB-wannabe.
A guy with 480 million frozen 1 year ago, who destroyed everything? Literally DR Law was more impressive.

On your headcanon level. BB backed off because he's a bitch. Kizaru didn't even faze when a younger Rayleigh spawned in front of his face and continued to spar him like it was an everyday thing.
The Admirals have the best portrayal in the fucking manga
Teach, Buggy and Big Meme are jokes
Kaido was good but his crew was 80% trash and he couldn’t kill a single soul
Shanks and his crew are the only solid ones but even they have some "special status"
The Admirals did more in one arc than the entire Yonko's within their own Saga
The Admirals have uniqueness and feel like real characters and are masters in their own field. Each of them has even a different definition of justice.
Admirals carry OP and will also carry the final saga.
Dragon, Mihawk and Akainu are the strongest

bombs didnt destroy a completely healthy big mom
kidd and law beat her to the point
the bombs were enough to put her out
drawn years from her lifespan
broken bones
she was totes.

getting pointless arguing this now
When in One Piece someone was out by a weaker attack that previously tanked?
Only Ulti for plot reasons. What is the plot of bom a beating Big Mom?

Vista made Mihawk back off, let alone a Low Top Tier. If he was Low Top Tier, it would be a very high diff battle and would last a long time, with massive environmental damage.

Dressrosa was destroyed just to beat Doffy, let alone an Admiral.
You're going this and that way when the matter is a million times easier to explain.

We have two guys supposedly in their prime squaring up against the same old fuck.

For Kizaru it went like this:

For Blackbeard it went like this:

So don't tell me some crap about Aramaki not being on BB's level. In comparison Teach looked like the OP world's biggest bitch.

If BB negged a warlord, Ryo already defeated a stronger warlord.

If Teach doesn't beat Law who is roughly on Old Ray level he got nothing on an Admiral let alone fucking Akainu.

Status
Not open for further replies.