Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
now that I think about it....
doesnt Who's Who remind you of Daz Bones, the same type of attitude not listening to anyone but Kaido and also was very popular in west blue, which I think similar thing might be for Who'sWho once being a BigShot Pirate (he even considers killing Queen and is happy he can fight Calamities), I wouldnt be surprised if Who's Who had around 1Billion Bounty (would make him the only Non Yonko related Pirate "beside Mihawk" who has had that much bounty "Luffy is Considered 5th Yonko now")
and also there is another similarity in this arc and that is Luffy getting beaten twice and succeeding in 3rd like alabasta overwhelming opponent and Kaido already defeated him once and one more is coming as we all know its likely :risicheck:

now that I think about it....
doesnt Who's Who remind you of Daz Bones, the same type of attitude not listening to anyone but Kaido and also was very popular in west blue, which I think similar thing might be for Who'sWho once being a BigShot Pirate (he even considers killing Queen and is happy he can fight Calamities), I wouldnt be surprised if Who's Who had around 1Billion Bounty (would make him the only Non Yonko related Pirate "beside Mihawk" who has had that much bounty "Luffy is Considered 5th Yonko now")
and also there is another similarity in this arc and that is Luffy getting beaten twice and succeeding in 3rd like alabasta overwhelming opponent and Kaido already defeated him once and one more is coming as we all know its likely :risicheck:

somebody was comparing them both a while ago in twitter

The chapter is gonna be more packed than 978 for sure. Last chapter was pretty much a transitional chapter. It looks like we're gonna get plenty interactions of Kaido, BM, and their crews. On the other hand, with the trio SNs making moves, we're definitely getting some good warmup clashes soon, something that i know most of us craved for. Hopefully the tension and the feeling of danger starts to gradually build up bcs Wano as supposedly one of the bigger war arcs desperately needs it.

T

The Penguin

That or the slight possibility Kaido recruited former Rocks pirates as well and we just haven't heard of them yet. Doubtful though
I really hope you're right... But I'm starting to doubt, because it seems that there will not be any external guests like Big Mom had, for example.

Only Orochi and Big Mom it seems...

But only can wait here, unfortunally.

I really hope you're right... But I'm starting to doubt, because it seems that there will not be any external guests like Big Mom had, for example.

Only Orochi and Big Mom it seems...

But only can wait here, unfortunally.
At this point, if the Rocks plot actually continues after Kaido/BM (either through Blackbeard or someone else), we'll see several of them then. I'm not sure what Oda's play is here by even teasing that character to begin with. I did think that this person would show up this arc (being 70+, who knows. Rayleigh/Whitebeard/ etc look good for being over 70) but they are also alluded to being dead (though we have no confirmation).

Status
Not open for further replies.