Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye as i said it won't make sense for the Navy to attack BM's territory right know since they said they just hope that BM and Kaido will kill each other they don't want to anger them right now and le'ts be hones ok that it's Katakuri+Cracker but they can't deal with Admirals so sure Teach was talking about something else

BTW in other translations instead of "i won't let it to the navy" Teach say "I won't let the navy have them, i'll grab them first" he said it in plural now idk what is more correct......but he might be talking about the Warlords?
Blackbeard has always looked to me as the kind of guy who would rather pick a power-up first before an useful item to help him in his ambitions. This is best shown with the fact that he didn't start his quest before having found the Yami Yami no or when he chose to recruit the worst prisonners of Impel Down and WB's df but without making much preparations to sail to and on the New World. He would rather find another precious devil fruit or an Ancient Weapon before taking a Road Poneglyph imo. Besides Katakuri, Pudding, Streusen, Cracker, Snack Prometheus and the other BMP in Totto Land still have a part to play in the story.

Worst

Custom title
Blackbeard has always looked to me as the kind of guy who would rather pick a power-up first before an useful item to help him in his ambitions. This is best shown with the fact that he didn't start his quest before having found the Yami Yami no or when he chose to recruit the worst prisonners of Impel Down and WB's df but without making much preparations to sail to and on the New World. He would rather find another precious devil fruit or an Ancient Weapon before taking a Road Poneglyph imo. Besides Katakuri, Pudding, Streusen, Cracker, Snack Prometheus and the other BMP in Totto Land still have a part to play in the story.
Ye BM took with her most of the ones who hate the SHs while left home the ones who kinda "like them" or at least Luffy (Kata Pudding Brulee)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
there is no way in hell big mom or kaido go down in wano without admirals
I expect some deaths in wano

There are some ways, dont get stuck in the imaginary of unbeatable Yonkos. It will be hard, it will cause a lot of Problems and damage, but it is not impossible, otherwise Luffy and more important Law, would go for it.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I mean right now the alliance have no one chance of defeating Kaido and BM with just their strength......they need a very big help
They dont even Need to beat Kaido AND BM, it will be enough to beat Kaido.
Also, there is some improvement still coming before this final fight, at the Harbor when they do the first fight, which will be separated from Onigashima-Fight. There is a way to improve even more, than we have Luffy already directly prepare for Kaido and for that, he is optimistic to go for Kaido, even when he know how strong Kaido is, saw him in his Dragonform and got attacked by him. Luffy is a Retard most of times, but dont forgett, like Goku, he is a Genius in fighting and battles. If he knows the strength of someone and still wants to go for him, he is able to do it.

When we are talking about Big mum additionally, then for sure, right now we got some Problem, because a direct fight seems difficult, but there are certain ways to get rid of her. There is tama, there is a lot of People still left for fighting, the heck, even the whole Mink tribe could go for Big mum in Zulong form.

Status
Not open for further replies.