Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes i wonder: who is cooler, sanji or zoro

but then i see sanjis goofy moments and the way he dresses, it makes him even more baddas

you can not be a baddass all the time

ups and lows are required without a doubt

I mean he introduced himself by neg diffing king and queen and turning wano into a horror show.

He then went on and fought the scabbards plus Momo and Yamato, a group that gave Kaido trouble and felt like a complete force of nature against them.

In the end of it, after Momo finally got his moment, Ryokugyu reformed showing that their entire struggle was all for nought and that Ryokugyu was about to get serious only for him to have to stand down because an entire yonko crew was ready to jump him alone

People take Ryokugyu out of context, but this is still the best introduction to an admiral we’ve had since Akainu…

Hell and all of that was immediately after low diffing a warlord (a group with bounties higher than Post WCI Luffy) who was hyped as comparable to a young whitebeard.

This is impressive
Scabbards and Yamato didn't make any trouble to Kaidou, Only Luffy post AdvCoC.

@MarineHQ @kurwa @Admiral Mou Bu @ShishioIsBack

All agendas aside. Based on what happened on Amazon Lily, both Serahawk and Serasnake (or at least Serahawk) clashed directly with Yonko Blackbeard and literally received 0 damage. Unless Weevil is capable of clashing with a Yonko and receiving no damage, I’m going to assume the Seraphim are above him, especially considering his alleged neg diff at Aramaki’s hands. I would assume Aramaki wouldn’t completely neg a Seraphim if even Teach couldn’t scratch them.
Two Seraphims present at Amazon Lilly could not stop BB from escaping or capturing Coby who had command over them.

If the Seraphims are above or equal Warlord level then it would be 3 Warlord level characters vs BB at Amazon lilly .

@MarineHQ @kurwa @Admiral Mou Bu @ShishioIsBack

All agendas aside. Based on what happened on Amazon Lily, both Serahawk and Serasnake (or at least Serahawk) clashed directly with Yonko Blackbeard and literally received 0 damage. Unless Weevil is capable of clashing with a Yonko and receiving no damage, I’m going to assume the Seraphim are above him, especially considering his alleged neg diff at Aramaki’s hands. I would assume Aramaki wouldn’t completely neg a Seraphim if even Teach couldn’t scratch them.
That's pretty stupid. Lots of people can clash and receive 0 damage, especially when their gimmick is about receiving no damage.
Jozu received 0 damage from Mihawk.

People think that BB used black hole on Seraphim when he actually didn't, that was just jump cut of BB using black hole against other fodder, meanwhile Seraphim fucked off to laser blast other fodder somewhere else

Sanji sent Seraphim flying, Sanji > BB?

At least wait until Seraphim are adults to say shit like that.

Two Seraphims present at Amazon Lilly could not stop BB from escaping or capturing Coby who had command over them.

If the Seraphims are above or equal Warlord level then it would be 3 Warlord level characters vs BB at Amazon lilly .
BB foghted 3 Commanders levels guys and was still on the mission, only when Ray comes than him gors to home and even captures Coby.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If Saturn gets the Shabondy treatment some guys are fucking done lmao
Don't think oda will give gorosei that treatment as of now.

This is the first time world highest authority made move themselves so oda is highlighting the gravity of situation - VP and luffy being there

I think we will get some hype moment for Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.