Status
Not open for further replies.
really my friend

sanjis baddas moments make sense

there is a build up

if you are a badass all the time then you are not a badass you are just like that by default or pretending to be somethin you are not

i did not like zoro saying im the king of hell that was not baddass but you can say it is fine but it would be better if someone called him like that

sanji saving the geishas rat without being seen before attack queen is super badass it fits like a glove then he delivers her rat back and sanji reminds the rat he used to feed because he was a failure
that is badass for me

Thanks for the correction.
Weevil Bounty is 480milliion. So not even 1/10th of Whitebeard
Dude is still groeing and no, look at Luffy's bounty when he just fought against Doflamingo, Cracker, Katakuri, Kaido... No excuses here since bounties does not indicates a character's strenght but their danger as they cause troubles over the world.

Yeah a basic acoc strike
I would be shocked if an admiral can t handled one
CAnt handle ok but he tanked it like nothing dude you will need 100 more to actualy get to him .
We saw how queen was affected by BM no haki punches pretty sure The acoc kanabo hit harder .
Even kaido was shown bleeding when yamato bunked him with no named attack but in hybrid .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think it's pretty alarming that Luffy is meeting his first Gorosei member in an arc that's basically a big reference to Shabondy but let's wait.
That arc ended with shs getting their biggest L till date.

Imagine Saturn revealing few things about G5 and then destroying G5 luffy - a yonkou.

The scars on Saturn face hints of him being a fighter. I don't see him getting any L in this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.