General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
That aside I can see that the animation is a bit bland but couldn't expect anything more from Project No.9 considering how they animated My Stepmother's Daughter is my Ex.

Should've been another studio tbh but at least they did what they could I guess.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That aside I can see that the animation is a bit bland but couldn't expect anything more from Project No.9 considering how they animated My Stepmother's Daughter is my Ex.

Should've been another studio tbh but at least they did what they could I guess.
I suppose it's probably not one of those series that really needs anything special animation-wise.

Mashiro Blue

I suppose it's probably not one of those series that really needs anything special animation-wise.
Yes it's basically a vanilla romcom. So the interaction between the leads is the most important.

If they took the extra step with better animation, VA, soundtrack, etc the source material would sell more. As an example again My Dress Up Darling, with the adequate differences.

Still a lot better than anime from some years ago I reckon.

I also heard they skipped some source material to reach a certain scene in S1.

@Peroroncino

J

Joygirl1

omg so fanverse is an Impfnazi board? People are insulting me because I´m unvaccinated and are spreading hate speech against all unvaccinated without being stopped?! :lawsigh:

Don´t know yet how Mafia is there but as a board itself I prefer Worstgen.

Mashiro Blue

omg so fanverse is an Impfnazi board? People are insulting me because I´m unvaccinated and are spreading hate speech against all unvaccinated without being stopped?! :lawsigh:

Don´t know yet how Mafia is there but as a board itself I prefer Worstgen.
If you're seeing the Cafe don't go there. It's a place with extremists and even some racist views