Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
ussop :whitepress::whitepress: i mean that’s the most fitting for him

chopper brook hufflepuff and wouldn’t nami work for hufflepuff too?

luffy obv gryffindor along with sanji ussop franky

robin ravenclaw

zoro slytherin
Hufflepuffs are associated with trustworthiness, loyalty, and a strong work ethic. Hufflepuff has produced the fewest Dark witches and wizards of any House. It is stated also in the Sorting Hat’s song that they are “unafraid of toil”, implying that Hufflepuffs are also brave.

Many view Hufflepuff as the least clever or exceptional House, but this is due in part to its members' distaste for boastfulness

Brook is actually quite "formal" about his role in the crew. See his eagerness to perform during the Tobio Riders fight, and during WCI on his mission with Pedro.

Franky....well....man...Franky is actually a big hufflepuff Softy. When he listens to Usopp's story, crying about the SHs saving Robin in EL, his willingness to put everything to side and help the Tontatta.
Franky is a GOAT Hufflepuff. Not many of those, but really cool when one appears.
Post automatically merged:

So Luffy is also a slytherin because he wants to be pirate king ?

Zoro wants great things and achieve personal heights but it’s not to have power, influence, personal gain, leeway etc. It’s to fulfill the promise he made to Kuina. His goal in life is really ambitious I agree but it’s not the kind of ambition that make him a slytherin. It’s not a self oriented ambition.

Zoro is not stupid fighting wise but it’s not that kind of snake smart. He won’t trick people, surprise them etc.
Luffy's dream is more related to "adventure and romance" than some "self-imposed sacrifice".
Requiring to grow in power in order to achieve it does not mean a dream is a "powerscaling related" one.

Seems unlikely Oda hasn't laid any ground work for Sanji getting conquers and with Oda cutting out content and focusing on finishing the story I don't believe there's enough time for Sanji to get it, Oda had to give zoro a magic sword to unlock his conquers haki and I don't see any short cuts available for Sanji. Maybe in the epilogue where we see Sanji in the future he will have it
Sanji is part of the main characters with the other strawhats. If Oda wants, he'll get the necessary time to make it happen.

:mrgo:

There are a few musts :
- Sanji showing ACoC
- some kind of explanation for what happened to Sanji on Wano (Sora's drug?)
- Sanji vs the blonde Gorosei (Venus?)
- I don't want the All Blue to be the sea around Laugh Tale. Sanji has to find it (or create it)
- SaNa

I won't accept anything different on these matters:catrude:
YES!

I would like to add informations on Sora warrior of the sea, and Germa66 past (66 days of ruling north blue)

Things I want/need:
  • Sanji getting ACoC and then using it to put Judge in his place. Like this is the main reason he needs it, make Judge bow and give recognition.
  • Sora origins, who she is, why she married Judge, why she shares the name of the comic hero, and how she got the drug.
  • DJ explained.
  • Find All Blue
  • Stays alive to the end and passed it. (Too many death flags)
Sanji getting CoC would be a great way to prove judge wrong