Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dislike evil Sanji but I’m all for winged Sanji. I think him having wings would be such a cool buff.
I mean Sanji can fly so I don't see the benefits of having wings.
And you claim to be the number 1 sanji stan? WHAT A SICK JOKE :insert chuck meme:
Number 1 Sanji Defender.:goyea:
It not a weapon, it's just an indestructible suit that can turn you invisible :kayneshrug:

Yes. RS Exoskeleton Lunarian Sanji is the way :endthis:
Lol.

I mean Sanji can fly so I don't see the benefits of having wings.

Number 1 Sanji Defender.:goyea:

Lol.
If Sanji had wings with the exoskeleton durability he’d basically have an ultimate shield he can defend with.

Like a big thing about Sanji has always been he has to limit himself by either blocking with his legs or taking the hit; but with wings he’d have two extra limbs that he can defend himself with. Plus they would probably increase his speed

If Sanji had wings with the exoskeleton durability he’d basically have an ultimate shield he can defend with.

Like a big thing about Sanji has always been he has to limit himself by either blocking with his legs or taking the hit; but with wings he’d have two extra limbs that he can defend himself with. Plus they would probably increase his speed
Dont forget moon walk takes ton fuck stamina

I guess.

But I don't wanna ruin Sanji's originality of being a unique fighter as he is.