Whats left for Sanji in One Piece

- Sora's origin
- Germa 66 Kingdom origin
- Diable Jambe origin
- His plot with Pudding and she is with Blackbeard Pirates right now
- Possible Conqueror Haki blooming
- Possible Black Haired Sanji reveal
- Possible Black Flame reveal
- Possibility of Sanji became the new King of Germa 66 and restoring the kingdom.

So after reading a ton more fanfics I have realized something.. Sanji and Law are the two characters that are the most protagonist potential. By this I mean, as long as you keep their backstories mostly the same, tweaking genre elements here and there, you can lift them and their enemies/abusers out of OP and put them into any story on their own.

Sanji the most with this. Hell, even OP stories as well. There's so many fanfics of Sanji meeting the crew or parts of later because runaway prince works with everything.

Luffy is the protag but if he weren't, it's clear that Oda built Sanji to be. No hate to Zoro, but as much as people try to call him the protag, he has no elements to be unless you went the amnesiac or hidden hero journey.

Just an interesting observation.

So after reading a ton more fanfics I have realized something.. Sanji and Law are the two characters that are the most protagonist potential. By this I mean, as long as you keep their backstories mostly the same, tweaking genre elements here and there, you can lift them and their enemies/abusers out of OP and put them into any story on their own.

Sanji the most with this. Hell, even OP stories as well. There's so many fanfics of Sanji meeting the crew or parts of later because runaway prince works with everything.

Luffy is the protag but if he weren't, it's clear that Oda built Sanji to be. No hate to Zoro, but as much as people try to call him the protag, he has no elements to be unless you went the amnesiac or hidden hero journey.

Just an interesting observation.
Nobody say that zolo the useless cross could be the protag