Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
GB is not starving lol wtf
GB doesn't go against Sanji's morals, where do you get that from?
Sanji saying it doesn't matter who it is he is gonna feed them, means if they are actualy starving and want food. If someone decides to do fasting, which is a choice, Sanji is not gonna force feed him...
Post automatically merged:

How do you guys not see how dumb that is?
Someone says: I am gonna do some fasting, since eating is bothersome and i don't need to do it anyway, because of my DF.
Sanji: Ok i am gonna kick his ass.
:kaidowhat:

Someone not wanting to eat, because of their own choice, does not attack Sanji's values towards food in anyway. GB was never seen throwing food away or anything, he said it's just bothersome to eat and he doesn't need to eat anymore, because he can simply use his DF which makes it much faster and easier. If you can do the same thing, but faster and easier, the ''normal'' way can start to be ''bothersome''.

You guys are creating a ''problem/conflict'' between 2 characters, when there is none.
I'm saying, you fucking amazing person, is that is not rare for authors to pair opponents that had opposite takes in various things.
Like they are the perfect opposite of the other.
Not all of these traits need to be "fighting related".
ffs.

GB is not starving lol wtf
GB doesn't go against Sanji's morals, where do you get that from?
Sanji saying it doesn't matter who it is he is gonna feed them, means if they are actualy starving and want food. If someone decides to do fasting, which is a choice, Sanji is not gonna force feed him...
Post automatically merged:

How do you guys not see how dumb that is?
Someone says: I am gonna do some fasting, since eating is bothersome and i don't need to do it anyway, because of my DF.
Sanji: Ok i am gonna kick his ass.
:kaidowhat:

Someone not wanting to eat, because of their own choice, does not attack Sanji's values towards food in anyway. GB was never seen throwing food away or anything, he said it's just bothersome to eat and he doesn't need to eat anymore, because he can simply use his DF which makes it much faster and easier. If you can do the same thing, but faster and easier, the ''normal'' way can start to be ''bothersome''.

You guys are creating a ''problem/conflict'' between 2 characters, when there is none.
It's a clash of ideologies and Ryokugyu feeding of from other people would piss Sanji off

Doggo

Kizaru. There would be no reason to build Sanji in speed consistently each battle and powerup with that the focus if he wasn't planning to use it for something and Kizaru is the biggest speed based threat.
There would be no reason to give Sanji a flying ability is talk about how aerial combat is his forte if it wasn't to make him fight the flying dude in Onigashima, right?
Right?
:peperain:

Akainu and kuzan working together is good speculation but Akainu is definitely a villain.

Dude put a hole in ace right in front of luffy - he is going down either by the hands of luffy (prefer so) or sabo (If oda is shit writer)
He killed Ace because the World Government told him he was a pirate and therefore evil and a menace. The whole system is rotten but Akainu isn't evil, probably some unnamed pirates destroyed his island when he was a child.
Luffy will forgive him :goyea:

But you are right, he might get his ass kicked before that happens :specialmeh:

I'm saying, you fucking amazing person, is that is not rare for authors to pair opponents that had opposite takes in various things.
Like they are the perfect opposite of the other.
Not all of these traits need to be "fighting related".
ffs.
Calm down Boggo.
GB doesn't have the opposite take on food as Sanji. Fasting is not the opposite of wanting to feed everybody.
And i don't get your ''Not all of these traits need to be "fighting related".''
If Oda is pairing them, then they are gonna fight? lol - which is what we are discussing here to begin with.

He killed Ace because the World Government told him he was a pirate and therefore evil and a menace. The whole system is rotten but Akainu isn't evil, probably some unnamed pirates destroyed his island when he was a child.

Yeeeeahhh another redemption arc:finally: Kuvira 2.0

Doggo

Young Akainu also blew up a whole ship of innocent passengers during the Ohara incidente.
Was immediately gonna execute Coby on the spot.

He's pretty fucked up.

Which is why I love him as an antagonist.