Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think he will clash with Ryokugyu but he won't defeat him. I don't really see Ryokugyu or the marines as villains. Akainu and Aokiji are clearly working together imo and I doubt they will join the World Government side.
Most of the admirals might be used to hype the Gorosei.
Akainu and kuzan working together is good speculation but Akainu is definitely a villain.

Dude put a hole in ace right in front of luffy - he is going down either by the hands of luffy (prefer so) or sabo (If oda is shit writer)

I agree with this, though I do believe in 1 vs 1 Ryokugyu sometime use his sword to get some CQC action.
All in all you know my opinion, I think Cross Guild will take down the admirals and then Straw Hats will take down Cross Guild.

By most of the world, the admirals are looked upon more favorably than pirates and I can’t picture oda making the straw hats look like villains in their final fights

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Which admiral do Sanji fans think/want him to fight?
Exchanging kicks at lightspeed with Kizaru sound cool.
But personality wise I think Ryokugyu would make a great opponent
1st option would be Kizaru just because it's something that has been anticipated since Fujitora appeared.
But I think Ryo was tailor made for Sanji, so I wouldn't mind it at all.

To me, an Admiral is an Admiral.
:kayneshrug:

How? People always bring that up, but it makes no sense.
OH NO! SOMEONE IS FASTING! So Sanji gonna force feed him or what? And the fasting thing was a hint for his DF.
Sanji himself already said it doesn't matter who the person is if they are starving he going to feed them it defined baratie and and was brought up again in wci with big mom. Greenbull goes against all sanjis morals of a chief, starves himself and feeds of others in order to go on.

Sanji and Ryo wouldn't fight so "sanji can feed him"
It would be a clash of values.
For Sanji, food is sacred.
For Ryo, it is just a bother.

Ryo thinks prejudice is good and some people are just 'better" and that's the way it goes.
Sanji is against that, due to his relationship with his royal family.

etc.

REALLY not hard to grasp it.
Yes, but actually there are also parallels to Kizaru too.

I mean I hate forced parallels, I hate how a character should fight with someone only because they have something in common or they disagree with something. Nevertheless, I only see Sanji fightning Kizaru or Ryokugyu. Can't see him fighting Fujitora so, the parallels are here.

- Kizaru is super fast like Sanji.
- Whe saw Kizaru uses a lot of kick in his fightning style (I know there is a light sword too, but I don't think he's a pure swordsman)
- Kizaru is connected to Vegapunk in some way, like Sanji (through his father)
- Kizaru seems like that type of guy that are often apathetic and/or absent. Like he doesn't show any emotions. (I know he shows them in some panels, of course he is not a robot. But still.) Total contrast to Sanji.
- Kizaru seems like a smoker like Sanji. (Yeah I know it's weak, but I wanted to put this too)

By the way, all the connections you showed between Sanji and Ryokugyu are all correct. But you can apply the same logic to Kizaru too.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yes, but actually there are also parallels to Kizaru too.

I mean I hate forced parallels, I hate how a character should fight with someone only because they have something in common or they disagree with something. Nevertheless, I only see Sanji fightning Kizaru or Ryokugyu. Can't see him fighting Fujitora so, the parallels are here.

- Kizaru is super fast like Sanji.
- Whe saw Kizaru uses a lot of kick in his fightning style (I know there is a light sword too, but I don't think he's a pure swordsman)
- Kizaru is connected to Vegapunk in some way, like Sanji (through his father)
- Kizaru seems like that type of guy that are often apathetic and/or absent. Like he doesn't show any emotions. (I know he shows them in some panels, of course he is not a robot. But still.) Total contrast to Sanji.
- Kizaru seems like a smoker like Sanji. (Yeah I know it's weak, but I wanted to put this too)

By the way, all the connections you showed between Sanji and Ryokugyu are all correct. But you can apply the same logic to Kizaru too.
I think these forced parallels are some of the hardest baits.

Sanji didn't have similarities with kuroobi, nor mr2 aside from being a more unarmed martial artists.
No parallel with Satori.
No parallel with Jabra (purely the douriki thing)
No parallel with Absalom
No parallel with Wadatsumi
No parallel with Queen (aside from the King/Queen dynamic reflecting a contrast to Zoro/Sanji).

the "extras" that Sanji fights have, have nothing to do with "how the characters looks", for instance.
"- Kizaru seems like that type of guy that are often apathetic and/or absent. Like he doesn't show any emotions. (I know he shows them in some panels, of course he is not a robot. But still.) Total contrast to Sanji."
This here is the only one I would take into consideration.
A very emotional and passionate character like Sanji fighting a more "neutral" one like Kizaru could be cool, but Sanji's opponents are usually pretty fucking "loud" ones.
Kuroobi was the last "stoic" one, and that's freaking Arlong Park.

I think these forced parallels are some of the hardest baits.

Sanji didn't have similarities with kuroobi, nor mr2 aside from being a more unarmed martial artists.
No parallel with Satori.
No parallel with Jabra (purely the douriki thing)
No parallel with Absalom
No parallel with Wadatsumi
No parallel with Queen (aside from the King/Queen dynamic reflecting a contrast to Zoro/Sanji).

the "extras" that Sanji fights have, have nothing to do with "how the characters looks", for instance.
"- Kizaru seems like that type of guy that are often apathetic and/or absent. Like he doesn't show any emotions. (I know he shows them in some panels, of course he is not a robot. But still.) Total contrast to Sanji."
This here is the only one I would take into consideration.
A very emotional and passionate character like Sanji fighting a more "neutral" one like Kizaru could be cool, but Sanji's opponents are usually pretty fucking "loud" ones.
Kuroobi was the last "stoic" one, and that's freaking Arlong Park.
Well I would be very sad if Ryokugyu will be Sanji opponent. In any case, whoever will be at least I hope it will be a splendid fight, that's the most important thing.

Undoubtedly Sanji vs Kizaru would make for a cooler fight than Sanji vs Ryokygyu. I imagine it to be a super high speed aerial fight with insane kicks which many fans have waited for many years.

It being cool and a much anticipated fight is the very reason why Oda would make Sanji fight Ryokugyu instead because he's a troll and in his petty head thinks it's funny.

Sanji himself already said it doesn't matter who the person is if they are starving he going to feed them it defined baratie and and was brought up again in wci with big mom. Greenbull goes against all sanjis morals of a chief, starves himself and feeds of others in order to go on.
GB is not starving lol wtf
GB doesn't go against Sanji's morals, where do you get that from?
Sanji saying it doesn't matter who it is he is gonna feed them, means if they are actualy starving and want food. If someone decides to do fasting, which is a choice, Sanji is not gonna force feed him...
Post automatically merged:

For Sanji, food is sacred.
For Ryo, it is just a bother.
How do you guys not see how dumb that is?
Someone says: I am gonna do some fasting, since eating is bothersome and i don't need to do it anyway, because of my DF.
Sanji: Ok i am gonna kick his ass.
:kaidowhat:

Someone not wanting to eat, because of their own choice, does not attack Sanji's values towards food in anyway. GB was never seen throwing food away or anything, he said it's just bothersome to eat and he doesn't need to eat anymore, because he can simply use his DF which makes it much faster and easier. If you can do the same thing, but faster and easier, the ''normal'' way can start to be ''bothersome''.

You guys are creating a ''problem/conflict'' between 2 characters, when there is none.

Last edited: