Speculations Who/what is Uranus? Pluton isn't a ship

Poseidon = Shirahoshi
  1. Fishman island royalty
  2. Has the power to control sea kings
  3. The sea kings are needed to use noah
  4. Sea kings potentially playing a role in destroying Fishman island to turn it into its old self aka the all blue
  5. Reminds luffy of himself as a kid. Luffy maybe viewing her as a younger sibling
  6. Pink 🧠

Pluton = momonosuke
  1. Wano royalty
  2. Has the power to control zunesha
  3. Zunesha being needed to use the ship hidden underneath wano
  4. Zunesha playing a role in destroying wano to bring it back to its old self aka old wano
  5. Reminds luffy of himself as a kid. Luffy viewing him as a younger sibling
  6. Pink 🧠
If momonosuke is actually pluton and not the ship it self Uranus might fit a similar pattern to him and shirahoshi

So basically
  1. Connection to royalty. Probably some type of sky or moon civilization
  2. Has the power to control an extremely powerful creature. Can probably fly
  3. Needing that creature to use some type of big ass boat
  4. Same creature restoring country through destruction
  5. Luffy views them as a younger sibling
  6. Pink 🧠

This either referring to that person or luffy

Thinking about it if its luffy he can probably command them

Also if the gorosei are the same way maybe they themselves are weak but they're able to command different strong creatures

Let me ask you, who's the Weapon, a Mermaid or a Freaking Army of Sea Kings?
Pluton is still a Battleship, and it needed a Name so they named it after who? It's Creator ofc
In my opinion:

Poseidon = Shirahoshi (She inherited Control over Sea Kings)
Pluton = Vegapunk (He inherited the Intellect to build Pluton)
Uranus = Dragon (He inherited ...... to ...........)

Just like there is a Modern Poseidon while Ancient Poseidon died, i believe there is a Modern Pluton (Weapon used to Destroy Lulusia Kingdom which was created by Vegapunk & that's why they want him Dead asap) while Ancient Pluton was preserved in Wano, and i also believe there is Modern Uranus (Dragon has it whatever it is) & i dunno what happened to Ancient Uranus

better question to ask is what is the point of them. Is there only reason to exist is to destroy a part of the redline? Seems like the only people suffering from the redline are fishmen. Everyone else in north, south, west, east are all living normal lives completely oblivious of other territories nor any desires to want to travel there.

pluton is a ship. this idea that all the ancient weapons are people has never even been hinted at in the story
Post automatically merged:

he had the blueprints to make the counter-weapon to Pluton. but Pluton itself is probably also a ship. it could also be a giant transforming robot.
Franky had the original blueprints to Pluton, in case the original was released, they could make another

Pluton is a ship, & Yamato is most likely the one who can control it.
1 - Pluton means Pluto which is an icy dwarf planet, & Yamato has ice abilities.
2 - Yamato is the name of a famous Japanese battleship = Pluton is a battleship & wano is Japan.
3 - Yamato's height is 263 cm, & the length of the battleship Yamato is 263 m.

Actually I can't argue about this, water 7s translation is trash compared to the current officials so I have no idea what they actually meant. It's inconsistent and they say it's both the blueprints to the original and the blueprints to a counter in different scenes.
Post automatically merged:

I'll just believe you that it's the original

Actually I can't argue about this, water 7s translation is trash compared to the current officials so I have no idea what they actually meant. It's inconsistent and they say it's both the blueprints to the original and the blueprints to a counter in different scenes.
Because it’s both. They’re blueprints passed down from shipwright to shipwright kept safe in order to build another Pluton in case the first one is reawakend.

i watched video about it . I guess the skypia girl can fit this definition in terms of sblings. Luffy moved that girl during arc. Also that girl is born with a great observation haki as special gift like momo and shirohoshi .