[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
even tho I scolded you a bit you did fantastic job of hosting @Noctis

this is only for @TheAncientCenturion don't panic when you get accused by others remain remain as calm as possible and ignore others if needed but don't panic

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE man never give up I know it can be hard sometimes but if you can hang on than there's still chance

@Don DaSlayer bro read rules more carefully and don't break them

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Game got over...

Well I did fear that townie might lose especially after final got killed but thank god they proved me wrong.

I must say townies did good work. Congratulations. You guys deserve this win.

@Cinera @NeutralWatcher @Yo Tan Wa @Flower @Finalbeta @Bogard @Dragomir @Sentinel @RayanOO @Don DaSlayer and others (if I forgot to mention someone) you guys did great work(especially after final night kill)

@Rej @Kiwipom @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @TheAncientCenturion you guys played well as scum especially playa who was quite impressive.

Thanks for the game noctis

Bogard

You can't win
I have a bit of time now, so will leave some small notes. It was a nice game :optimistic:

I'd like to thank @Noctis for hosting the game first and for most, i loved the originality you implemented in those roles, especially Rej's role who was growing stronger the longer he lasted in the game

@TheAncientCenturion , i think i was very lucky in your case since i originally didn't know you were mafia at all, but knowing our history, i wanted to make sure whether you were or not, with your obvious nervosity in falsing my claims being the reason i noticed you really were mafia, your posts were too detailed as well, but without helping, just telling you this to think about it next time if you play scum.

For @Reborn, i thought you were town, your game as a survivor was very risky since it made you an easy target for mafia. Not sure if i would have played like this if i had that role, but on the other hand, without that gameplay, we may not have managed to overcome scum

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE i think you don't have to support another mafia when you play as mafia, because it makes scumhunting easy, i also think you need to contribute more in the game

@Kiwipom i think your diplomatic play at the beginning was too in contrast to the town Kiwi i know who is much more contributive for town, but afterwards you initially managed to fool me with your case with Don, before i noticed your inconsistency in lynch policy, making me re-read your posts

@NeutralWatcher i think you need to stop being susing everyone who sus you with questionable cases, it doesn't really help town

@playa4321 i think you need to be more active when playing mafia, and not quickly becoming defensive whenever someone push a case on you

Then there is @Rej whose meta has always been confusing to me, but i think that suggesting lynching inactives due to being worthless was detrimental to you in the end

@Cinera i think your posts are sometimes too detailed to the point i was wondering at some points if you were scum

The rest of the town played well as well after Reborn died, much better than i initially expected

Reborn

I have a bit of time now, so will leave some small notes. It was a nice game :optimistic:

I'd like to thank @Noctis for hosting the game first and for most, i loved the originality you implemented in those roles, especially Rej's role who was growing stronger the longer he lasted in the game

@TheAncientCenturion , i think i was very lucky in your case since i originally didn't know you were mafia at all, but knowing our history, i wanted to make sure whether you were or not, with your obvious nervosity in falsing my claims being the reason i noticed you really were mafia, your posts were too detailed as well, but without helping, just telling you this to think about it next time if you play scum.

For @Reborn, i thought you were town, your game as a survivor was very risky since it made you an easy target for mafia. Not sure if i would have played like this if i had that role, but on the other hand, without that gameplay, we may not have managed to overcome scum

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE i think you don't have to support another mafia when you play as mafia, because it makes scumhunting easy, i also think you need to contribute more in the game

@Kiwipom i think your diplomatic play at the beginning was too in contrast to the town Kiwi i know who is much more contributive for town, but afterwards you initially managed to fool me with your case with Don, before i noticed your inconsistency in lynch policy, making me re-read your posts

@NeutralWatcher i think you need to stop being susing everyone who sus you with questionable cases, it doesn't really help town

@playa4321 i think you need to be more active when playing mafia, and not quickly becoming defensive whenever someone push a case on you

Then there is @Rej whose meta has always been confusing to me, but i think that suggesting lynching inactives due to being worthless was detrimental to you in the end

@Cinera i think your posts are sometimes too detailed to the point i was wondering at some points if you were scum

The rest of the town played well as well after Reborn died, much better than i initially expected
My role had the condition that I have to be aggresive in my game play.

However, since I had to survive the game without getting sussed I tried to balance aggresion with being a bit passive with my scum reads. It's because of this reason I didn't go after tac and kiwi on day one despite having sus on them.

I would have survived this game because of my abilities if it wasn't for that day 3 chaos and me speaking more than what I was to suppose to under post Restrictions which resulted into my Lynch.

Tbh detailed posts are oftenly Town posts rather than scum posts. But that depends on the content, too. But I never played with scum who made walls of posts.
I think it's unreasonable to ask me to change that play style. You'll just have to learn that detailed posts is how Cinera plays Mafia. Detailed posts aren't inherently Scummy anyway. It's not alignment indicating behaviour in general, and it's not alignment indicating behaviour for me in particular. Suggesting that I change that play style feels like a very unreasonable request from where I'm standing.

@Reborn is a very aggressive Scumhunter. In the two games I've played with him, he's inadvertently pushed through mislynches via that. That may have appeared like bad play/Scummy to me, but I instead learned that it's just how Reborn plays Mafia. Similarly, walls of text/overly detailed posts is my metagame. It's how I would play whether as Town or as Scum.

IMO the only times when it's appropriate to suggest a player change their playstyle is when it's inherently bad/counterproductive. Some example would be:
  • Lying as Town.
  • Suspecting/attacking people because they suspected you first.
  • Excessive posting of fluff (or otherwise not very substantial content).
I didn't state you need to change your Gameplay mate, its just you are harder to read for me than others.

I am not as experienced to know how a regular scum mostly acts, i simply have been going along with gut feeling i got while reading posts. And it has been right with others, bt wrong bout you in both Games.

Like for ex your detailed posts when you look into who might be Vig n stuff, that might brand you possible SK for some. So even tho at times i realised your posts was rather helping the town mostly, i couldn't shake SK feeling from you.

Bt you sre playing good nevertheless, it might even help you since it's hard to make you out townie or not, which keep a ray of doubt with you, and hence i never pushed the lynch on you. Bt just tried digging for more or to get reactns.

Reborn

I think it's unreasonable to ask me to change that play style. You'll just have to learn that detailed posts is how Cinera plays Mafia. Detailed posts aren't inherently Scummy anyway. It's not alignment indicating behaviour in general, and it's not alignment indicating behaviour for me in particular. Suggesting that I change that play style feels like a very unreasonable request from where I'm standing.

@Reborn is a very aggressive Scumhunter. In the two games I've played with him, he's inadvertently pushed through mislynches via that. That may have appeared like bad play/Scummy to me, but I instead learned that it's just how Reborn plays Mafia. Similarly, walls of text/overly detailed posts is my metagame. It's how I would play whether as Town or as Scum.

IMO the only times when it's appropriate to suggest a player change their playstyle is when it's inherently bad/counterproductive. Some examples would be:
  • Lying as Town.
  • Suspecting/attacking people because they suspected you first.
  • Excessive posting of fluff (or otherwise not very substantial content).
I am not that aggresive lol

And, I only cause mislynch when a player gives me sufficient reason to do so. Celestia made a slip which was hard to ignore.

@Yo Tan Wa I agree with cinera here. His meta is like rej. Quite confusing but that's how they play. The best strategy in such scenario is to look for other variables like what kind of post they are making, when they are putting vote, quality of their arguments, their interaction with scums and so on.

Infact, my advice to you would be to that don't stick on one variable while scum reading. Factor in many variables and then evaluate and prioritize those variables to see who lean scums and who lean twonie. After that, go for that one against whom you can easily build strong case and can push the Lynch instead of opening up multiple sus band wagon which often proves counter productive.

N

NeutralWatcher

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be calmer next time.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej if you are curious man the way I found you were SK was progressive

The first alarm bell was when you didn't target anyone on N1, but it wouldn't suffice alone so I kept tracking you and follow your in-game behaviour:cheers:
well the host doofed up, he first said it was a one shot and I think on N2 he corrected it :endthis:I forgive him because the role was still cool and fun to play but it needs more attention to be played, still well done, I thought I could go out innocent by killing you

N

Noctis

well the host doofed up, he first said it was a one shot and I think on N2 he corrected it :endthis:I forgive him because the role was still cool and fun to play but it needs more attention to be played, still well done, I thought I could go out innocent by killing you
He was tracking every NP.... to be honest, my little mistake saved you for one DP or else in the place of Kiwi or Seraphoneix you might have been a focus of Day Phase 3 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.