Character Discussion Yamato general discussion

Not only do I stand by everything I said about Yamato over the years, I still fully endorse every single insult I lobbed towards the people who disagreed, they all deserved the disrespect at the time and they deserve it now :luffydab:
A true fan till the bitter end:catrude:
Post automatically merged:

"Yamato identifies as Oden"

How about you take your completely ridiculous woke nonsense, turn it up sideways, lube it really nicely and shove it up your own ass!

Nobody gives a flying fuck if some weirdos try to claim that everyone has to "respect a fictional character" because she "iDeNtiFiEs aS OdEn, YoU HaVe To ReSpEcT ThAt".

It's gaga, it's creepy, it's bullshit and it's fucking annoying.

She's a poorly written fangirl with some obvious and very concerning psychological problems (the way Oda portrayed her).
This is kinda the point tho. But because it's Oda he plays it for laughs.

Remember a similar scene with Hiyori when she asks Zoro whether he liked 'laying with her' because all the men in the capital enjoyed it? Being a sexual object and the will to please men has been her sole life purpose for 20 years, it will obviously leave marks within her personality. But because it's Oda he wrote it as a gag scene.

I've never seen someone behave like her in my entire life.
And I've never seen a guy with a sword in his mouth or a guy stretch his limbs. your point is what?

A true fan till the bitter end:catrude:

This is kinda the point tho. But because it's Oda he plays it for laughs.

Remember a similar scene with Hiyori when she asks Zoro whether he liked 'laying with her' because all the men in the capital enjoyed it? Being a sexual object and the will to please men has been her sole life purpose for 20 years, it will obviously leave marks within her personality. But because it's Oda he wrote it as a gag scene.

And I've never seen a guy with a sword in his mouth or a guy stretch his limbs. your point is what?
I should be the one asking about what your point is lol.

Your putting Real Life into a Manga, your credibility is shot.
That concept applies to other mangas too. I've never seen any character act like her neither which pretty much proves that even in fiction that weird ass attitude ain't normal

You're using real life logic on a manga that is well known for being over the top with characters' personalities
But you only apply it on the characters you dislike
Every other character besides her father and his drunk mode acts in a believable/normal way.

That concept applies to other mangas too. I've never seen any character act like her neither which pretty much proves that even in fiction that weird ass attitude ain't normal

Every other character besides her father and his drunk mode acts in a believable/normal way.
I suggest you actually read some manga then.