I mean, tomorrow I'll buy one of Houellebecq's books. I hope I'm not going to hell for giving money to an islamophobic sexist...
If you want to finance islamophobic turds.. be my guest.

ohh really?i'm shaking...get a life,troll.

Right here buddy.

Now, if TAC wants to create a phantom zone for you. Be our guest.
TAC agreed to create a political space so there is no reason for me to go. That's why I said "I will wait" after that.

Imho she sounds like a PTSD victim.

I'm amazed by the fact people these days talk so much about mental health awareness yet the general public seems to completely lack understanding for victims of abuse.

It's mind-boggling to me.
Maybe.. I don't know, I'm not her therapist. But this doesn't excuse her behavior.

I'm pretty sure what that dude did is illegal all over the world,except in some crazies minds.I actually feel sorry for people like that man,it must be miserable to do stuff like this to get attention from people.A sad life and sight.
That's three.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That is exactly the problem,some confused dude pulling out his dick out in a women's bathroom.This is criminal.Rapes can happen that way.That dude should have been arrested.
Post automatically merged:

Would you like to see your daughter all alone in the bathroom with a GROWN ASS MAN?Well,you probably don't have a daughter and won't have any...but hypotheticaly...
Even still, female restrooms only have stalls for privacy. They won't see anything unless some weirdo goes outta their way to watch.

Also, I wouldn't feel right leaving any young child with complete strangers in general.

Even still, female restrooms only have stalls for privacy. They won't see anything unless some weirdo goes outta their way to watch.

Also, I wouldn't feel right leaving any young child with complete strangers in general.
It doesn't matter if there are stalls.No man should enter the ladys bathroom.This is batshit insane and outrageous(and criminal as far as modern jurisdictions are concerned).

Public restrooms should not be a thing.
We gotta go back to shitting in the bushes

Mental health awareness should not be limited to professionals.
Anyone witha functioning brain can educate themselves.
If sorry I consider that pathologizing someone is highly toxic. (and harmfull).

So no, I'm not her therapist, I can't say what she has. If she has anything.

No man should enter the ladys bathroom.
Trans women are not men.

Public restrooms should not be a thing.
We gotta go back to shitting in the bushes
I plussoye

If you want to finance islamophobic turds.. be my guest.
Apparently he writes excellent books. One says he is the best in France. I’m sure I can overlook some stuff just like with Picasso not being nice to his wife and beating some of them. Or how Victor Hugo was slightly antisemitic. Or how Céline was a genius despite being racist.

More and more bars and restaurants are getting rid of the gendered toilets. But this doesn’t change the fact that when you’re going to shower at your local sport club, you’re gonna have to be separated according to your sex in the bathrooms and changing room.

If sorry I consider that pathologizing someone is highly toxic. (and harmfull).

So no, I'm not her therapist, I can't say what she has. If she has anything.

Trans women are not men.

I plussoye
Dressing up,using make up,undergoing the knife to remove body parts can't change your dna and bone structure.Even these "trans women" that undergo hormonal theraphy are wayyyyy more athletic than actuall biological woman.Just look at what is happening in Sports and MMA.Some female fighters are ending up in the fucking hospital with fractured bones,because of this lunacy.Fucking criminals.

Your passive aggressive replies are really annoying.
I'm not pAthOlIGizIng anyone here.
Calling someone who.shows clear signs of PTSD a victim of PTSD is NOT an insult. wtf
Dude this is literally what people were doing to me in the Nakama thread. "you need a therapist"

This is not a insult, this is psychophobia, you should know it. You even corrected me on it once.

There is nothing passive agressive here. If you feel triggered, that because I'm touching the right nerv. ;)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok guys i've read some articles on this matter now, including Rowling's personal statement:
https://www.jkrowling.com/opinions/...ns-for-speaking-out-on-sex-and-gender-issues/

Imho she sounds like a PTSD victim.

I'm amazed by the fact people these days talk so much about mental health awareness yet the general public seems to completely lack understanding for victims of abuse.

It's mind-boggling to me.
Dafuq she mean with 'never talked about being a domestic abuse survivor"?
People know that since forever.
:kaidowhat:

Being a victim of domestic abuse does not give her the right to start oppressing other minorities, btw.

This isn't a contest of "whoever suffers more, gets a pass to be a dick".

Apparently he writes excellent books. One says he is the best in France. I’m sure I can overlook some stuff just like with Picasso not being nice to his wife and beating some of them. Or how Victor Hugo was slightly antisemitic. Or how Céline was a genius despite being racist.

More and more bars and restaurants are getting rid of the gendered toilets. But this doesn’t change the fact that when you’re going to shower at your local sport club, you’re gonna have to be separated according to your sex in the bathrooms and changing room.
Finally,some fucking common sense.

Dude this is literally what people were doing to me in the Nakama thread. "you need a therapist"

This is not a insult, this is psychophobia, you should know it. You even corrected me on it once.

There is nothing passive agressive here. If you feel triggered, that because I'm touching the right nerv. ;)
Here is the thing,you seem to have the need to convince people of your world views.You are not going to be very happy with such attitude.You are not "triggering" anyone,you are just making people stressed.

Dafuq she mean with 'never talked about being a domestic abuse survivor"?
People know that since forever.
:kaidowhat:

Being a victim of domestic abuse does not give her the right to start oppressing other minorities, btw.

This isn't a contest of "whoever suffers more, gets a pass to be a dick".
What happened to Rowling?Did she get raped or something?I heart she is pro lgbt and stuff.Gay Dumbledore,you know...

Picasso not being nice to his wife and beating some of them
or raping them..

But I actually understand what you are saying yes. You can watch picasso all you want.. The only problem is that this guy is not dead, so you will finance him eitherway..

Dressing up,using make up,undergoing the knife to remove body parts can't change your dna and bone structure.Even these "trans women" that undergo hormonal theraphy are wayyyyy more athletic than actuall biological woman.Just look at what is happening in Sports and MMA.Some female fighters are ending up in the fucking hospital with fractured bones,because of this lunacy.Fucking criminals.
okay that's four.

Here is the thing,you seem to have the need to convince people of your world views.
Yup.

You are not going to be very happy with such attitude
Actually I'm :myman:

You are not "triggering" anyone,you are just making people stressed.
The only one who was triggered was you. And looking at your post I understand why.

one question is he/she physically transgender or mentally??
wuat

I was not using psychophobia against Rowling.
Stop putting words in my mouth.
I am highly concerned that many people don't seem to understand the principal of cause and effect.

A person who went through highly traumatic experiences that involved abusive men will get triggered by the idea that individuals with penises may have access to 'safe' spaces such as public bathrooms and changing rooms.

Just read her fucking statement.
She keeps repeating that these are her fears.
PTSD doesn't work 'rationally'.
She seems like a person who, with all her might,wants to ensure that such attacks will never happen to her again, and feels empathy for other victims of abuse.

Okay am I transphobic when I think that trans woman should have their own toilet rooms?
Or should only compete against other trans woman in sports? I know that some people say that they would feel excluded but isn’t it unfair against woman who have physically a disadvantage? I don’t wanna exclude them from sports etc. I just think that they should have their own space
exactly my points.Unless we figure out to completely change the biology of a fully developed human adult,this shouldn't become a thing.