AL sama

Red Haired
m I transphobic if I say transgenders shouldn't break LAWS??
It actually depend on the context.

If you are defending a Trans exclusive law, you would be transphobe, if not, you are not.
males including transgenders can't a female restroom is the law in my country

so if I say transgender shouldn't do it I m transphobic according to you correct??
Yup. Simply because you would be defending a transphobic law.

The non transphobic thing to say would be: "the law tells transwomen to get away for women bathroom, FUDGE the law"
:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Umm. Why would I? Because some internet randoms wants it and his few other friends?

Bathrooms were always split into men's and women's I don't see why we should mix someone into either.

Build em their own one.
:jay-he:

ok now lets look at that from the side of "my people"

- imagine that you wake up in a body opposite to what you are
- you try to get back to what gender you always had, let's give here the trans fem example, you are on medication, try your best to have a good passing (fitting visually and all to the gender you associate with), got even through operations by far and all
- you politely enter the bathroom minding your own business but you get kicked out
- you try again you get kicked
- you try than in shame already humiliated a toilet you never wanted to visit again, the men toilet
- you get kicked out as well
- you can't use any of them
- they tell you to use a bathroom for "others"
- like if you didn't belonged between people
- like if no one really took you as a woman even if you are one

and for trans fem it is even harder to pass for many times due to that it's much harder to take back or at least lower down what testosterone done to your body through those years than for a trans masc to now get testo, get lower voice and have body shape and all changed to more masculine

you can't use any of them
- they tell you to use a bathroom for "others"
- like if you didn't belonged between people
- like if no one really took you as a woman even if you are one
That's why public bathrooms suck

and for trans fem it is even harder to pass for many times due to that it's much harder to take back or at least lower down what testosterone done to your body through those years than for a trans masc to now get testo, get lower voice and have body shape and all changed to more masculine
Female to male is easier than the other way round?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
The most annoying thing that happens in our bathrooms is when two girls go into the same stall to gossip and look at things on their phones together, they take FOREVER and then people have to wait extra because another person is changing in a stall or there's so little stalls in the first place, like why can't you just do all that shit outside or somewhere else???

As long as you don't do that, idgaf what bathroom you use.

What do you think about the hygienic side of both toilets ? Which one is cleaner ? Do we leave too much pee beside the toilet because we’re bad at aiming ?
ofc women's toilet is much cleaner it's common sense 🙄
Post automatically merged:

Lol actually women are more messy cause it’s easier for you to aim, since women don’t sit on toilets. Plus we always have more paper waste, pad waste etc. It becomes a mess
traitor:kriwhat: