Controversial the abortion question

is abortion fine

• Yes it would be

• no it would not be

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yo, I know it's hard to maintain cool in this kind of topics but try not to be too agressive or resort to use insults.
I don't think someone has to be aggressive here. The topic is not that complicated as we think.
As a man I will not talk about women. I will talk about men. Is it really hard to use precautions to avoid the "unexpected" ?
Is it really hard to discuss with your girlfriend if she wants a baby with you BEFORE you try?
Is it really hard to to know that even if you and your girlfriend want a baby that you need money to raise it?
The main problem here is hipocrisy. We talk about 2023, the progress of humanity, the human rights etc but we can't use simple logic to avoid it BEFORE it happens!

Would you try travelling with a car without much fuel?

I mean, if god is all about peace and love then why would he subject us to so much pain and suffering? I've been lucky in life but most people have it pretty rough out there. Since I became an atheist I think there are only two possible answers to this question if god is indeed real. First one is he doesn't care, second one is that he doesn't know we exist due to our insignificance in the universe.
the good ol' theodicy question.

For some reason I never asked myself 'if god exists why does he allow so much suffering'.
Isn't it all meant to be God's plan?!
isn't this now Christians are supposed to see it?
Post automatically merged:

As for animals?

Sure it's killing but they're still edible food.
So you prefer humans>animals?

That's speciesist!! You villain!!!!!

But what you are talking about is child abuse. That's illegal. So, basically, those parents are criminals.
''It should be banned because It's illegal''
Lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't think someone has to be aggressive here. The topic is not that complicated as we think.
As a man I will not talk about women. I will talk about men. Is it really hard to use precautions to avoid the "unexpected" ?
Is it really hard to discuss with your girlfriend if she wants a baby with you BEFORE you try?
Is it really hard to to know that even if you and your girlfriend want a baby that you need money to raise it?
The main problem here is hipocrisy. We talk about 2023, the progress of humanity, the human rights etc but we can't use simple logic to avoid it BEFORE it happens!

Would you try travelling with a car without much fuel?
I don't think men aren't allowed to talk about women or the vice-versa. And the rest are questions the couple should be discussing before conceiving, not after.

I don't think men aren't allowed to talk about women or the vice-versa. And the rest are questions the couple should be discussing before conceiving, not after.
True there shouldn't be segregation of gender over matter concerning humanity itself

The blunt reality is if abortion has become a problem it has becuz of how the society is constructed economically and ethically
These are tuned in a way where abortion has either become an inevitable choice or just a casual option for frivolity of some people.

True there shouldn't be segregation of gender over matter concerning humanity itself

The blunt reality is if abortion has become a problem it has becuz of how the society is constructed economically and ethically
These are tuned in a way where abortion has become an inevitable choice or just a casual option for frivolity of some people.
This is an eloquent way to deliver a speech with no substance whatsoever.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's easy to say "just have the baby" when it ain't you who has to give birth and take care of it.
It's even easier to take precautions or to control your sexual urges than to have an abortion, but here we are...

A vast majority of men take care of their children by the way. Most of them risk their lives and break their bodies on daily basis to provide for their children.

It's even easier to take precautions or to control your sexual urges than to have an abortion, but here we are...
A lot of them are teenagers who haven't had proper sex ed. And I can tell you from experience that even though contraceptives are effective, they can fail sometimes.

A vast majority of men take care of their children by the way. Most of them risk their lives and break their bodies on daily basis to provide for their children.
Aight, then take care of your kids without forcing teenage girls to give birth to a child they are not prepared to take care of.

I have seen enough! This is pretty much a western problem. Since I am not a western citizen, I don't care.

As long as they don't try to infect my country with their philosophy, it doesn’t affect me and it really is just an exercise in pointless discussion.
It is most definetly not a western problem, it's a human problem. All women should have the right to decide what they do with their bodies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
A lot of them are teenagers who haven't had proper sex ed. And I can tell you from experience that even though contraceptives are effective, they can fail sometimes.
Allowing easy access to abortion isn't the way to teach these teens to be more responsible IMO. Most of them do what they do because they know they don't have to face the long-term consequences of their actions. I believe we need to be more careful with how we raise our children so that we don't have to murder the innocent over pointless mistakes.

Everyone wants to do whatever they want to do. Unfortunately for us, our actions and decisions have consequences whether we like them or not. We all know contraceptives could fail even if it's rare, but we still sign up for it knowing the consequences, so we must face them instead of looking for an easy way out, which comes at the cost of destroying a potential life. Again, I've got nothing against abortions in general, but I just think the trade-off should at least be fair.

Let people do wtvr the fuck they want, rando's should not have a say in anyones life decisions
If abortion works out long term, good for them.
If it doesn't, just chalk it up as an L and learn from it, don't do it next time :brootea: