Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one I'm looking forward the most is the "Sanji won't get CoC".:ihaha:

If Sanji gets CoC, the meltdown will be greater than Redo of Healer anime controversy.
:myman::myman::myman:
Post automatically merged:

Can’t help but notice some users in this forum practically begging Oda to draw some kind of a scene with S-snake so their stupid headcanons about Sanji being somehow Pedo** to be true, which a sane reader knows it’s not true at all lol :suresure:
And they wanna stigmatise not only the character but the fans who like him too :beckmoji:

really pathetic
We have reached an incredible level of hatred for a fictional character...

I hope oda will make this real no one cares about pudding :josad:

There are a few musts :
- Sanji showing ACoC
- some kind of explanation for what happened to Sanji on Wano (Sora's drug?)
- Sanji vs the blonde Gorosei (Venus?)
- I don't want the All Blue to be the sea around Laugh Tale. Sanji has to find it (or create it)
- SaNa

I won't accept anything different on these matters:catrude:
:kata:

Last edited:
Another thing reading fanfics has made me realize. Until you see how others headcanon things, you don't quite appreciate the horror of Sanji's childhood. Like, you watch/read it and get the shock value, and feel sorry for the character. But unless you spend hours analyzing it, or read fanfics depicting what-ifs, you don't fully grasp it. Like..

Stop to think, what would have happened if Reiju had refused to help? I see 1-4 things possibly happening.
1. Died (But he had food, so either eventually Judge would off him, his brothers, or himself).
2. Grew in intellgience and eventually sharpened a spoon, or tricked a guard somehow to escape.
3. Was let out for some who knows reason, least likely one to happen.
Or 4. The one we don't want to think of, a full grown adult still in a cell, having gone complete batshit insane from the solitude.( The say no man is an island after all..) Like those IRL horror stories of families locking up their kids and when they're rescued they're 'feral children.'