Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign for Absolute Neutrality!

[Absolute Neutrality] has been activated.

Every player has to reply to the request of signing for Absolute Neutrality!
It means you swear to not rig games and play gambles accordingly to fairness and social equality. Sign "Yes" or "No" to Absolute Neutrality in your role PM. Abstaining is not an option!

So if we say no I can cheat when I gamble and try to break the game?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
Vote Rottkins

No time for moments. How are you confused?
neutrality: confused if you will choose pro town actions will u get probably a kick in the head as well if you will sign yes as so. It kinda looks like dropping off your any abilities up here to be vanilla

neutrality: confused if you will choose pro town actions will u get probably a kick in the head as well if you will sign yes as so. It kinda looks like dropping off your any abilities up here to be vanilla
Just say no so you can fucking cheat. You're going to play by the rules? Weak.

My father was an alcoholic, his father was an alcoholic, and my grandfather's father was an alcoholic.

I however drink Doctor Pepper instead. I don't think it's a good idea for me to drink alcohol

Yeah, it's not. Just not.

The worst drink in your hand is Dr. PR. When you sip on the PR, you got to moderate yourself. Never get drunk on your own PR.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
The real question is why are you so worried about others thinking you're a bad boy?
:moonwalk: why wouldn't I? why are you so drilling to my early worries about a thing that just slapped into everyone's faces, probably others confused as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.