• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally, after a long journey I have finally arrived in this forsaken land. I heard alot of stories about the past battle fields that happened in this realm, it's unfortunate the amount of sorrow, destruction, and mayhem that reduced this realm to it's former glory. But worry not soldiers, now that I am here , I shall cleanse all scum from the face of this realm. In my long journey here a fire deep within me has been ignited... A fire soo strong that it shall consume all scum. I shall force you to remember you filthy scums, on why they call me "SoulKiller". Because your filthy souls are next in my menu.

As for my fellow players, as long as you are townie you have nothing to be afraid of. For I am here to lead us all absolute JUSTICE! However, for you filthy scums..... prepared or not, when I knock on your door, that's when your soul will be cleaned into oblivion. You can run, you can cry, you can scream. But your fate is sealed for I am here.

Howdy everyone! Hopefully everyone is as excited as I am to fucking rekt some scum.

Looking for the new ESC Star!

[Song Contest] has been activated!

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!

Oh my hopefully I am not late, sign me in this bitch.

Looking for the new ESC Star!

[Song Contest] has been activated!

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!
In

Status
Not open for further replies.