Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Okay dip shit. I didn't know the story focused on Dragon and had to immediately reveal his plans, abilities and backstory.
Of course Oda isn't perfect, he gets away but that isn't my fault. I admit he's making mistakes, Wano was a prime example of that.
Hell I don't even like Stussy being the mysterious person or the traitor shit. It's childish writing, but you know how Oda cum guzzlers are..
Grow up, resorting to insults especially to me?
You're so obsessed with cum too like wtf dude.
I had you on ignore before recently and I should have kept it that way. You're just making me regret removing you off it rather than putting you on ignore instead. How ironic.

We've waited decades to know more about Dragon and he's has so many chances to do something and not be a useless figurehead but here we are. Keep doubling down and defending asinine writing, great job.
Oda appreciates people who don't criticise him and just worship and tolerate everything his immense ego desires.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Eh, that makes little sense. He was in the middle of running away from Bonney when it happened. Plus, he asked Stussy to blow her cover.

Imo, its not a sattelite. 4 of them were seen when the shield went down, Atlas is knocked out, and Edison went out and nearly died last chapter before Sanji saved him.

Theres probably a 3rd party at Egghead
No third party

It's either Shaka or if oda likes to pull twist then Lilith

Grow up, resorting to insults especially to me?
You're so obsessed with cum too like wtf dude.
I had you on ignore before recently and I should have kept it that way. You're just making me regret removing you off it rather than putting you on ignore instead. How ironic.

We've waited decades to know more about Dragon and he's has so many chances to do something and not be a useless figurehead but here we are. Keep doubling down wnd defending
Man what the fuck is your problem with me?
This ain't a shit slinging contest bud. At the end of the day we both agree that Oda is a hack (sometimes) so don't get pissy, yeah?
I'm not feeling particularly chummy today, anyway.

Eh, that makes little sense. He was in the middle of running away from Bonney when it happened. Plus, he asked Stussy to blow her cover.

Imo, its not a sattelite. 4 of them were seen when the shield went down, Atlas is knocked out, and Edison went out and nearly died last chapter before Sanji saved him.

We know there’s someone in egghead destroying CP ships

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It really just depends if sanji gets a fight this arc tbh
If he doesn't than obviously only luffy and probably zoro will get the shine fight wise
No one is getting fight

It's small rescue arc

Luffy and zoro most likely clash with kizaru because Saturn won't take part initially

Saturn would focus on getting control of Seraphim

Traitor and seraphim will engage Remaining SHs

Luffy and zoro would overwhelm kizaru or will about to do so and then Saturn would drop in ancient power to subdue both luffy and Zoro.

Then it will be all about escaping and someone will be sacrificed.

As I said, this arc would end with Saturn hype - no fuckin way oda would clown a gorosei when there are 4 more left without knowing their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.