Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't think caribou is traitor

He isn't smart enough to do stuffs with tech lol nor he can easily move around the lab and know what to pull

Would like to go with VP 01 Shaka - everything points towards him - Face isn't disclosed, in shadows all this time...

But then oda always like to twist things*cough* zou * cough

So it's possible that shaka is the loyal one and one of other VP is traitor - Lilith most likely

G

Gorosei Informer

Jinbe will be offered a country for fishman and make fishman slavery illegal to CDs by the gorosei in exchange for Luffys head
:saturn:
Maybe Jinbei being alone at the end of Wano banquet that he was suppose to share with the SHs and celebrate his joining like Luffy promised, was "subtle foreshadowing"?

Nah but seriously Jinbei has done WAY too much for Luffy and sacrificed himself far too much, even incurring the wrath of Big Mom towards himself and Fishman Island anyway due to his loyalty to Luffy.
Jinbae/Jinbro for a reason.

if Jinbei legit was a traitor, I wouldn't even slap Oda with a fish. I'd set up some Saw type contraption, some conveyor belt, assembly line shit, so he's helplessly slapped by tons of fish all day long at least.

Thar would be a really interesting possibility if Jinbei wasn't so loyal to Luffy. Something more pragmatic/realistic. The SHs have experienced "betrayal" but not something as extreme as this too either.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He probably saw Imu sama
Traitor is Shaka
Traitor is Vegapunk himself.
On his unrelenting pursue of knowledge and experimentation, he lowered the defenses in order to make the SHs fight and see what the fuss is about this Nika thing.

Truly, a scummy MADS scientist just like the others.
Don't think caribou is traitor

He isn't smart enough to do stuffs with tech lol nor he can easily move around the lab and know what to pull

Would like to go with VP 01 Shaka - everything points towards him - Face isn't disclosed, in shadows all this time...

But then oda always like to twist things*cough* zou * cough

So it's possible that shaka is the loyal one and one of other VP is traitor - Lilith most likely

Traitor is Vegapunk himself.
On his unrelenting pursue of knowledge and experimentation, he lowered the defenses in order to make the SHs fight and see what the fuss is about this Nika thing.

Truly, a scummy MADS scientist just like the others.
Eh, that makes little sense. He was in the middle of running away from Bonney when it happened. Plus, he asked Stussy to blow her cover.

Imo, its not a sattelite. 4 of them were seen when the shield went down, Atlas is knocked out, and Edison went out and nearly died last chapter before Sanji saved him.

Theres probably a 3rd party at Egghead

Status
Not open for further replies.