Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so the traitor is confirmed ok .
ANd he did something ? HUMMM What he can have done ? Drop the ship of the straw hats ? free the cp0 agent ?
Wapol probably witnessed cobra death .

If the Seraphim were introduced much earlier I would think they were Mark 2 and now 3 could be anything but I'm assuming all the Mark numbered series are Kuma based.
There beyond a pacifista over the seraphim would be crazy. The seraphim are still pacifista despite being newer versions

I feel like itd be weird to introduce the 3rd variant if it isn't over the orginal pacifista and seraphim. Going from mark 1 (original), 4 (seraphim), 3, and then i assume 2 would be eh

Well if the og kuma is mark 1 and the marineford like ones mark 2 then i guess itd make more sense

I asked the AI if Killer is stronger than Urouge, the reply was:

"No, Killer is not stronger than Urouge. Killer is a member of the Worst Generation and a former member of the Kid Pirates. He has a bounty of 500 million berries and is known for his strength and brutality. Urouge, on the other hand, is an All-Star of the Beast Pirates and one of the Supernovas. He has a bounty of 1 billion berries and is known for his immense physical strength and resilience. Urouge's strength surpasses that of Killer's, making him the stronger fighter between the two."

Not Two Piece :parkcry:

I asked the AI if Killer is stronger than Urouge, the reply was:

"No, Killer is not stronger than Urouge. Killer is a member of the Worst Generation and a former member of the Kid Pirates. He has a bounty of 500 million berries and is known for his strength and brutality. Urouge, on the other hand, is an All-Star of the Beast Pirates and one of the Supernovas. He has a bounty of 1 billion berries and is known for his immense physical strength and resilience. Urouge's strength surpasses that of Killer's, making him the stronger fighter between the two."

Not Two Piece :parkcry:
lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.