Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To whom it may concern:

This guy is not reading 41 pages. This guy also does not care if that makes him sus. This guy is town and trust no one. Yall all evil in this guy eyes. Enjoy the rest of your day plebians. :cheers:

Mr Fuji is bluffing, theres no way he said that im an inactive when Im one of the top 12 posters
You had 13 posts here so that makes you an inactive/low poster in my book.
I found it funny when there were more than one player that actually fluffed much more than you did, yet it did not warrant any kind of sussing from fuji end. That being said, you really haven't made anything note worthy so far. I like that you are calm about the situation at hand. But did you get the chance to read the thread? if so, what your thoughts so far? Because if you are scum Mr.Baki I would very much wouldn't mind hopping into that wagon ya know?
I said he fluffed and only focused on mech talk, the other actives while they fluffed all at some point interacted with other players whereas Baki only talked to himself and then had that weird reaction to Dest calling him scum.

AL sama

Red Haired
it is not really connected to miller, I mean me saying odd. It is just fact that you openly said that like if such thing wouldn't be suspicious :kayneshrug:
I wouldn't have said that if I wasn't a miller

a miller is a town role that appears as guilty if a cop checks them

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
:brootea:I feel like on the bazar
To whom it may concern:

This guy is not reading 41 pages. This guy also does not care if that makes him sus. This guy is town and trust no one. Yall all evil in this guy eyes. Enjoy the rest of your day plebians. :cheers:
i was lucky to be from the beginning but I feel ya mate so well that's too much shit to care about :willsmith:

To show off your talents!

Rej

This forum is retarded.
To show off your Talents!

12 talented individuals have signed up for the Euroweeb Song Contest 2023!
A round of applause for:
@Mashiro Blue
@Lord Tentei
@Ekkologix
@AL sama
@MangoSenpai
@Charlie
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@BakiDou
@Fujishiro
@Alwaysmind
@Indigo

The town, no...Europe...nah, not even that...The WHOOOLE World! will await your performances. For the remainder of D0, you guys will prepare your entries, in form of a supervised ability, created by you! It does not have to be shot restricted, if you decide not to go all out with it's influence to the game. Once all entries have been submitted, I will show them with the purpose of players being able to vote for the winning entry/performance.
Alongside glory and legend status, there will be some reward mechanism involved. This shall motivate you to give it your all! See ya on stage!

From face value T-Pein looks worse off his claim cause the dude is not explaining his conditional aspect of his miller claim. When asked about it regarding AL he gave such a vague answer. Not the biggest fan for a conditional miller claim sounds like some low quality BS incase he gets copped.
Maybe it has to do with some of his other abilities? I once saw a conditional miller that would lose some ability/passive when they became one. What did he claim exactly?

Fuji, he been mostly fluffing this game but some of the posts he made made me question if he truly cares about capturing scum at all. Lack of enthusiasm did not rub well with me, he basically liked mango for reasons that did not make sense. Made a case for him that he is more likely to be townie than scum and then backtracked saying he never town read/lean the guy. He might of not said it outright but he heavily indicated that he leans one way regarding the dude over the other. So him coming up and saying he didn't say he town read him came off as quite defensive. Plus, he expressed that he won't vote for anybody and he does not vote for no reason. But when asked about his vote he said something along the line 'idk, he mostly fluff and mech talk' that was such a half ass reason and some would say "But maybe he is trying to get a reaction", and sure in a world that might be the case, but I don't feel any hint of going after scum or interested to solve at all. He is the number 1 poster and majority of his posts are literally fluff. I think it's time to put some heat on the guy.

@AL sama, you have the dude in your scum read list, wanna actually push for fuji? now is the time.

@Naomi you said you didn't like Fuji reaction and his null? don't you want to test that and see if he is actually scum?

Time to move this game forward. Let's get it bois.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
To show off your Talents!

12 talented individuals have signed up for the Euroweeb Song Contest 2023!
A round of applause for:
@Mashiro Blue
@Lord Tentei
@Ekkologix
@AL sama
@MangoSenpai
@Charlie
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@BakiDou
@Fujishiro
@Alwaysmind
@Indigo

The town, no...Europe...nah, not even that...The WHOOOLE World! will await your performances. For the remainder of D0, you guys will prepare your entries, in form of a supervised ability, created by you! It does not have to be shot restricted, if you decide not to go all out with it's influence to the game. Once all entries have been submitted, I will show them with the purpose of players being able to vote for the winning entry/performance.
Alongside glory and legend status, there will be some reward mechanism involved. This shall motivate you to give it your all! See ya on stage!

add: ofc the submission in your role PMs!

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
To whom it may concern:

Hostile indie confirmed.

Fuji, he been mostly fluffing this game but some of the posts he made made me question if he truly cares about capturing scum at all. Lack of enthusiasm did not rub well with me, he basically liked mango for reasons that did not make sense. Made a case for him that he is more likely to be townie than scum and then backtracked saying he never town read/lean the guy. He might of not said it outright but he heavily indicated that he leans one way regarding the dude over the other. So him coming up and saying he didn't say he town read him came off as quite defensive. Plus, he expressed that he won't vote for anybody and he does not vote for no reason. But when asked about his vote he said something along the line 'idk, he mostly fluff and mech talk' that was such a half ass reason and some would say "But maybe he is trying to get a reaction", and sure in a world that might be the case, but I don't feel any hint of going after scum or interested to solve at all. He is the number 1 poster and majority of his posts are literally fluff. I think it's time to put some heat on the guy.

@AL sama, you have the dude in your scum read list, wanna actually push for fuji? now is the time.

@Naomi you said you didn't like Fuji reaction and his null? don't you want to test that and see if he is actually scum?

Time to move this game forward. Let's get it bois.

I recall he played like this as indie with relax attitude where town he more aggressive. so sus of him. also he town read me past game with no problem. but here like i dunno..:phoenixmarco:

i am also waiting to see more people reply before near end phase.

So what are you going to do about it lol

Oooh... what opportunity am I looking for?
An opportunity for an easy mislynch if AL_Sama is townie here. You had plenty of time to catch up, but you been looking at Al Sama from a surface level and didn't bother to look at his posts he did so far in the game. It's easy to push the narrative that Al is scum due to his lie detect ability he outed. Feels lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.