• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bit fixated on meta here. Do you believe that players are incapable of changing and improving their style?
yes people can change, i don't disagree

al was also scum last game though and he pocketed just about all of town, your MO assessments are not very good for my liking.

al was also vocal about his claim and abilities yet no one cared for when i called his abilities out as scum...

no hes a miller with a lie detection on alignment, kinda odd.

i agree with miller and lie, looks scum, but seen town roles that looked scum in past weeb game. i wouldn't mind pushing him, judging how he behaves later.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
this is why discussing with you is futile

no.
u r just making bland accusations then

i have not ignored any question from u. if i did then i must've missed it. u dont want me to point me to it so i assume nothing

i also do not see anywhere where u mentioned why i am FoS. when was this?

u seem full of shit muugen

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
ill say it one more time ekko - your fascination and interest for me to play and be aggressive is what pinged me.

you are focused on my presence for what real reason, especially given this is a 72hr phase.

Listen Fuji, when I said you town lean the guy, you came to me and said that you don't town lean him, that you like him so far. Meaning that you don't town lean him but made a case implying that he is most likely townie and not scum. Which was odd thing to do, and then you went ahead and town lean/read him regardless. When in reality Mango didn't do anything to deserve that town lean if you came up to me making a fuss about not town reading him and only liking him.

So my question here is this, whats your read on Mango right now?

No Fuji... you don't understand why this fire inside of me is burning non stop. It's ignition and intensity is growing by the minute. It cannot be halted, it cannot be burned out, and it cannot die. It never will. Even in death. You will come to realize that soon enough.

Okay, I want you to give me your strongest townie reads as of this moment and list of players you are okay with yeeting this DP.
1- Yeah man this is going circles, you dont dissociate Town lean from read so its just you confusing yourself and me trying to explain over and over again, its a legitimate waste of time.

Mango right now I still town lean. IE like. Nothing so far changed my mind.

2-

3- Will do when Im on PC, still in bed rn. I was planning on reading from when I last left before posting my thoughts.

Anyways man this discussion drained me, I understand if you have some reservations here and there but Im hoping to change your mind as the game goes on through my play.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
i agree with miller and lie, looks scum, but seen town roles that looked scum in past weeb game. i wouldn't mind pushing him, judging how he behaves later.
but you already town read him and given your previous scum reads that you didnt even push makes it hard to trust your ability to do this in the future.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
ill say it one more time ekko - your fascination and interest for me to play and be aggressive is what pinged me.

you are focused on my presence for what real reason, especially given this is a 72hr phase.
cool this is something

why does that ping u? do u admit that u r playing differently or not?

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
u r just making bland accusations then

i have not ignored any question from u. if i did then i must've missed it. u dont want me to point me to it so i assume nothing

i also do not see anywhere where u mentioned why i am FoS. when was this?

u seem full of shit muugen
idk maybe go and iso me - it shouldnt be too much right since ive been inactive and youve been asking for me to play.

full of shit why cause i called you out on creating false statements and dont want to assist in your laziness?

for someone who is "town" for not fluffing you sure arent doing too much as a town.

yo, so genuine question here

have you played the game where there're 2 millers, but one has special conditions and 2nd doesn't?

last time i saw something similar it was ratchet and prof claiming miller in OP game and one of them was lying

but you already town read him and given your previous scum reads that you didnt even push makes it hard to trust your ability to do this in the future.
i am mostly laid back,i am trying to get more agressive, if i have info i will push for scum. if other people ignore my scum reads who do not get pushed. i don't get motivated since no one with me near end game, and all good town are dead.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
idk maybe go and iso me - it shouldnt be too much right since ive been inactive and youve been asking for me to play.

full of shit why cause i called you out on creating false statements and dont want to assist in your laziness?

for someone who is "town" for not fluffing you sure arent doing too much as a town.
i want to hear it from u live

yo, so genuine question here

have you played the game where there're 2 millers, but one has special conditions and 2nd doesn't?

last time i saw something similar it was ratchet and prof claiming miller in OP game and one of them was lying

yeah i noticed that.

between t-pin and al.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
yawn. i wont repeat myself further, good luck on your push.
its the 3rd time u have failed to answer a simple question

u r projecting confidence here that i know u don't have in u. instead of this why don't u just answer the question? if u r so tired of interacting with me this just saves us both time

Status
Not open for further replies.