• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
:goquad:for sure? :saturn: hm.... to be fair I don't have anyone else to vote today, vote can be changed later, we have still so much time. Fine then lol xD

[Vote Lynch MUUGEN]

D0 VC #1 + Note to everyone

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Votes

Destroya > Rottkins > AL sama > Bakidou > Udell
Lord Tentei > Muugen > -
Ariess > Nessos
Soulkiller > Naomi > Fujishiro
Naomi > Soulkiller > Udell
Indigo > Muugen > -
MitchMatch > MangoSenpai
Fujishiro > MitchMatch > - > Bakidou
Ekkologix > Bakidou > Muugen
MangoSenpai > MitchMatch
Muugen > AL sama
Kagurashii > AL sama
Rottkins > Muugen

Votecount

Udell - 2
AL sama - 2
Muugen - 2
Nessos - 1
Fujishiro - 1
MangoSenpai - 1
BakiDou - 1
MitchMatch - 1

Note for everyone: If you wanna participate in events/contracts that say, you have to answer in your role PM. Do so in your role PM, I do not accept quotes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Could you like, summarize your case within 1-2 sentences?
sure

muugen started the game uncharacteristically very friendly towards me. as town muugen is always on me trying to get me to do something. muugen this game is content with me being a town leader and just wants to take it easy, by his own words

suddenly now muugen has FoS on me when i suggested we vote him up. the reason for this switch is still unexplained. when i ask him for it he projects fake confidence into tell me to read back in his posts. when i look at his posts there is nothing describing why did he switch to me

muugen's position regarding the fluff is unclear. for instance he isnt solving because of the fluff, on another instance he is okay with me being a town leader, and lastly he is FoS on me and soul for trying to draw something out of him and move the game from fluff state. muugen's position shifted to "just cuz someone does not fluff does not mean they r not scum", which was completely unexplained and contradicts his initial reasoning for not wanting to contibute.

muugen has not taken a single attempt at moving the game forward and ending the fluff. instead he chose to FoS the players ending the fluff even tho he complained about fluff entire game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
too bad your wagon on me wont form with your shitty reasoning.

maybe you can cfd me again but then again we arent on NF so you might have a tough time here.
u rly underestimate me muugen

I'm gna have u 6 foot under today

lets see how much u can keep that fake confidence

Emil

Certified Memelord
Regarding Muugen he mentioned he has me and you in FoS but did not really elaborate on the reason even when I asked him. Not sure why out of everyone so far he would shade me as scum exactly. Felt like he just want to be bold for the sake of it. He also saying things along the line 'You wanted me to be active, now I am active' which honestly didn't rub me well.
cool put ur vote then

muugen's position regarding the fluff is unclear. for instance he isnt solving because of the fluff, on another instance he is okay with me being a town leader, and lastly he is FoS on me and soul for trying to draw something out of him and move the game from fluff state. muugen's position shifted to "just cuz someone does not fluff does not mean they r not scum", which was completely unexplained and contradicts his initial reasoning for not wanting to contibute.
i mean ive already explained it but sure.

i also disproved your your initial reasoning of fluff stating you and SK must be town cause you werent fluffing......

Emil

Certified Memelord
im fully aware soul can be scum

i want to know from your own position why YOU put FoS on him when u said u dont enjoy fluff

you cant have it both ways
1. i dislike fluff
2. i dislike players who r clearing the fluff

it makes no sense

get out

He liked a post I made after I asked him that question and ignored the question, he is taking his time to come up with a nice answer it seems.
yeah he went into hiding last game when he had pressure on him as scum.
u rly underestimate me muugen

I'm gna have u 6 foot under today

lets see how much u can keep that fake confidence
you havent proven to be worthy of someone to even estimate to begin with.
Why am I exactly in your FoS list? you still did not provide me a reasoning.
i mean i did i said its due to constant need to bring me up which pinged me on why players were so interested in me when my reads are always overlooked to begin with but it was ekko saying you and him are town cause of not fluffing, which just sounds stupid and is inherently incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.