Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yo, so genuine question here

have you played the game where there're 2 millers, but one has special conditions and 2nd doesn't?

last time i saw something similar it was ratchet and prof claiming miller in OP game and one of them was lying
yes ive played one. i cant tell u off top of my head which game but i remember for a fact we have seen them b4

Emil

Certified Memelord
ive done a quick iso of u and searched for my name. i cant see anywhere a transition from

I always cast a policy lynch it’s usually either flower or ekko 🤷🏻‍♂️

Unfortunately for you I like ekko and flower isn’t here so you’re the candidate for policy lynch no getting around that.
to
i think its safe to add ekko and sk into the FoS pile.

ive already said what i said and dont plan on repeating myself again.
stop being a prick and tell me where it is if there is one

I'm going to assume there isnt

last chance muugen

Earlier I was thrown off by Soulkiller's tone and now I'm leaning town on him. His frustration of there being fluff posts and when he comes back with the thread not changing and his interaction with Naomi which looked like he was trying to figure out her alignment looked towny.

About the miller claims I can see it go either way.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
too bad your wagon on me wont form with your shitty reasoning.

maybe you can cfd me again but then again we arent on NF so you might have a tough time here.

drop the fuji focus for a second here and address the elephant in the room - muugen
Regarding Muugen he mentioned he has me and you in FoS but did not really elaborate on the reason even when I asked him. Not sure why out of everyone so far he would shade me as scum exactly. Felt like he just want to be bold for the sake of it. He also saying things along the line 'You wanted me to be active, now I am active' which honestly didn't rub me well.

Status
Not open for further replies.