• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Juliet did you roll scum this game? you feel like being lowkey under the radar. You nervous?
That's what alot of players said to me last years weebs game and guess what, I was town.

All Juliet posts in this game so far, ill credit her that she did not fluff at all for the exception of maybe the first post. But everything after feels like hand picked very specifically. I honestly thought her first post saying everyone is null when all there was fluff looked good on her but now looking back, it feels like she possibly might be tensed up.

She mentioned fuji post count after I addressed it myself, part of me tells me she is following the thread closely but not saying much and hand picking topics that feels would give her that sense that she is paying attention to the thread. I feel like I need this girl to start actually doing something cause i am getting this unease vibe from her at the moment.
I have been occupied and haven't read the new pages where I left off. You said you wanted to see me and here I am now.

The first sentence on the second paragraph it feels like I'm being misrepresented. Earlier I said I read up to page 34 which was still mostly fluff. I didn't even know you also didn't like Fuji and your explanation on Fuji was way after page 34 which I didn't read at the time. I've been giving my thoughts to the game on what I have read so far and reads.

That's what alot of players said to me last years weebs game and guess what, I was town.

I have been occupied and haven't read the new pages where I left off. You said you wanted to see me and here I am now.

The first sentence on the second paragraph it feels like I'm being misrepresented. Earlier I said I read up to page 34 which was still mostly fluff. I didn't even know you also didn't like Fuji and your explanation on Fuji was way after page 34 which I didn't read at the time. I've been giving my thoughts to the game on what I have read so far and reads.
The field is yours Juliet.

@Fujishiro I read some of your posts now and you didn't like my post about you saying it was bad. Funnily, Soulkiller also said the same thing about you and you didn't think his post to you was bad? Explain to me the difference. Have you not played enough with Soulkiller?

From my pov it felt like you were shading me and you didn't want to get on Soulkiller's bad side.

On this page I see Baki is being talked about and I don't know what to think about Baki if this is a new playstyle he is doing or if he is scum. I have not played many games with him and my meta read on Baki is when he was town he was aggro when he was getting voted. I have spectated a scum game of his and he was calm like he is here when he got voted.

On this page I see Baki is being talked about and I don't know what to think about Baki if this is a new playstyle he is doing or if he is scum. I have not played many games with him and my meta read on Baki is when he was town he was aggro when he was getting voted. I have spectated a scum game of his and he was calm like he is here when he got voted.
My discussions so far were kinda chill, I don't have why to use an aggro aproach. What about you Juliet? How do you feel about this game so far? Apart from me, do you have some town/scum leans? Did you catch up?

My discussions so far were kinda chill, I don't have why to use an aggro aproach. What about you Juliet? How do you feel about this game so far? Apart from me, do you have some town/scum leans? Did you catch up?
I have town leans on AL and Soulkiller. Fuji is the only active player I had a scum lean on. I'm not liking how most of the players are not active since it's hard to read them to the point which makes me think some of the scum will be playing like this especially when alot of players haven't given reads. If some of the players continue to play like this then it would be to the point I don't care which player gets lynched.

You saw how in the last game I correctly scum read two scum players just from looking at one of their reads.

@Fujishiro I read some of your posts now and you didn't like my post about you saying it was bad. Funnily, Soulkiller also said the same thing about you and you didn't think his post to you was bad? Explain to me the difference. Have you not played enough with Soulkiller?

From my pov it felt like you were shading me and you didn't want to get on Soulkiller's bad side.
I have no clue which post you are talking about.

Also the reason I didnt like yours is because you know I fluff early and have high post count in every game I play so its really NAI for a ping whereas SK actually had some reasons to sus me other than fluff and high post count which, again, is NAI.

Status
Not open for further replies.