• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wildind back then, there were a lot of catalysts that made me sus them on that degree, we are in d0, I can't be that confident rn.
I mean you pushed Flower and Ratchet from Day 1, we can lynch today anyways so the D0 argument doesnt really apply.

Do you have any sus reads? Who would you wanna lynch today?

I have no clue which post you are talking about.

Also the reason I didnt like yours is because you know I fluff early and have high post count in every game I play so its really NAI for a ping whereas SK actually had some reasons to sus me other than fluff and high post count which, again, is NAI.
I'm talking about the post that said why I was pinged by you.

You not liking my post about you is not a good reason. I don't remember when was the last game I played with town you and don't remember you fluffing. In your town games I remember you questioning players about the game that is not fluff. When I read up to page 34 I didn't see you doing on what I remember you doing as town.

You should have known by now I get pinged really badly when I see a player with high post count that has alot of fluff.

I mean you pushed Flower and Ratchet from Day 1, we can lynch today anyways so the D0 argument doesnt really apply.

Do you have any sus reads? Who would you wanna lynch today?
Sus on T-pein, you, maybe Udell(man is probably trolling tho), I have a lot of nulls, some people had some weird interactions, but im not that familiar with them, I need more intel.
How about you, outside of me, do you have some good lynch candidates?

I'm talking about the post that said why I was pinged by you.
SK sussed me for reasons other than early fluff. And he is less familiar with me than you when we play games.

You not liking my post about you is not a good reason. I don't remember when was the last game I played with town you and don't remember you fluffing. In your town games I remember you questioning players about the game that is not fluff. When I read up to page 34 I didn't see you doing on what I remember you doing as town.
Its not a reason though, its me saying your post felt empty. Yeah but the thing is this is a 72 hour phase and Ive been looking froward to this game so Im not gonna be all serious from jump when it was like 5-6 hours into a the day and burn myself out. If you notice I have been doing more after fluffing around.

You should have known by now I get pinged really badly when I see a player with high post count that has alot of fluff.
Yeah but you know I post high and fluff a lot early game hence why I thought that post was bad.

Sus on T-pein, you, maybe Udell(man is probably trolling tho), I have a lot of nulls, some people had some weird interactions, but im not that familiar with them, I need more intel.
Alright so nothing pinged you hard enough to think '' Im fine with lynching this person today''?

How about you, outside of me, do you have some good lynch candidates?
Bakidou, Juliet, Kagura, Tentei and Odd are my scum reads rn.

Odd feels off this game.

Actually the way you subbed out from my game me think you were done with mafia lol, glad you're still around though cause I liked your playstyle @BakiDou
I subed out cuz the game was done by that point(10 towns dead, 1 scum dead, and both idies stocks emptied by mafia) and I got triggered af, I wont be done with mafia soon, still want to play more games, this is fun, but I will take a break after this game cuz im gettin” busy irl for some months.

SK sussed me for reasons other than early fluff. And he is less familiar with me than you when we play games.

Its not a reason though, its me saying your post felt empty. Yeah but the thing is this is a 72 hour phase and Ive been looking froward to this game so Im not gonna be all serious from jump when it was like 5-6 hours into a the day and burn myself out. If you notice I have been doing more after fluffing around.

Yeah but you know I post high and fluff a lot early game hence why I thought that post was bad.
On later pages I noticed you have stopped fluffing.

Yes I was, but now everyone is doing the same meta, everyone wants to help, no one is sharing things about their character, I cant pick a fight at random
Exactly what I said, no one is sharing unecesary infos, everyone is asking questions and waithing for actions, Only 2 miller claims so far, and we gotta work with that, this d0 it's not the same with the stuff that happened in the lasts game d1
Sure but we arent going to get any mechanical info on Day 0, you gotta try and work what you've got and the only real ability we have right now is the ability to talk to people and garner info through their threadplay and interractions. Hence why I didnt enjoy the way you were playing so far which is basically sit back and wait.

Wdym by everyone wants to help btw?

Sure but we arent going to get any mechanical info on Day 0, you gotta try and work what you've got and the only real ability we have right now is the ability to talk to people and garner info through their threadplay and interractions. Hence why I didnt enjoy the way you were playing so far which is basically sit back and wait.

Wdym by everyone wants to help btw?
Helping, I mean trying to do something in their own way, I consider this start of the game harder than the last one, I mean sure I can go and talk bad about your push on me, but Im not feeling like that rn, and I already talked enough on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.