• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also explained it to him that i said i liked him as person and not as a player this game so his basis was inherently wrong to begin with.

just like i was calling mango my boy and brother last guy i also believed he was scum so "liking" someone has nothing to do with my read and it wasnt even a read to begin with tbh he just decided to take what i said out of context while also creating false narratives of things i never said and ignored my questions when we were talking. the guys full of shit.
Now, I don't know if Ekko is wrong to begin with, because seeing your post when you said he liked him, I did assume as well that you meant you liked him as a player so far. So perhaps that can be chalked up to a misunderstanding.

See, I honestly don't know if he's full of shit either, though. If your interaction started with a misunderstanding of what you initially said, I can see this being town versus town. I'm going to put your interaction with Ekko into the NAI pile and focus on what else you two can bring to the table. Ekko so far is a slight town read because I do think he's trying to give an earnest effort in pushing this game forward. Because of your interaction with Ekko, I do want to give you a slight town read as well, however, I do need to see more from you, which I know you're fully capable of showing, especially with us having such a long day one to talk about shit.

Do you have new reads then?
My town leans are still the same. My read on you is old and now that you stopped fluffing I will have to read you differently. I still don't like the reason on your read on me which is why I don't have a town read on you.

ive never seen you lead town once tbh...

outside of onii who else pinged you?

funny enough you never said any of that about al in the last game, this is first time ive heard you even say this, iirc al was tonally more sound as town that game than this one where it was his abilities and constant afk that made me read him scum.

oh where did this bit come from a D0 cult accusation?

lol this is funny to me cause this is the same defense that naomi gave when she was questioned on the validity of her al read. the constant need from players to defend their reads is quite telling to me, its an uncertain read that they arent even sure of. with a statement like this its hard to believe the validity of the scum read on Onii.

if youre scum reading a player i would expect you to be certain on it and not having a cop out for the future when/if you are wrong.
I lead town in the oj tos special. You were in that game and I think you died before I lead town to it's victory. I lead town in another tos game on WG and another one was in another site.

Fuji was the only person who pinged me from earlier. I talked earlier about Baki I had a meta read on him even though I haven't played enough games with him and I don't know if it's a new playstyle he is doing or not.

In the other game I talked about AL in the chat not looking like his town self and about his claim. In the thread I just talked about his claim.

That's the thing, I'm not confident on my scum reads on day 1. Town doesn't know who is scum. Having a confident read on day 1 is what looks sus because scum know who is who.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
My town leans are still the same. My read on you is old and now that you stopped fluffing I will have to read you differently. I still don't like the reason on your read on me which is why I don't have a town read on you.

I lead town in the oj tos special. You were in that game and I think you died before I lead town to it's victory. I lead town in another tos game on WG and another one was in another site.

Fuji was the only person who pinged me from earlier. I talked earlier about Baki I had a meta read on him even though I haven't played enough games with him and I don't know if it's a new playstyle he is doing or not.

In the other game I talked about AL in the chat not looking like his town self and about his claim. In the thread I just talked about his claim.

That's the thing, I'm not confident on my scum reads on day 1. Town doesn't know who is scum. Having a confident read on day 1 is what looks sus because scum know who is who.
so by this logic shouldnt you be scum reading ekko then?

whos your hockey team?
I'm actually not a big NHL guy, but I am a diehard Raptors and Blue Jays guy (even have a Raptors tattoo). But going with the theme, I'm a Leafs guy (my dad is a big fan). We're actually going to Edmonton start of March to watch the Leafs and Oilers play, should be good.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'm actually not a big NHL guy, but I am a diehard Raptors and Blue Jays guy (even have a Raptors tattoo). But going with the theme, I'm a Leafs guy (my dad is a big fan). We're actually going to Edmonton start of March to watch the Leafs and Oilers play, should be good.
are you sure youre from canada?

im a ducks fan been a sad sad couple of years haha

Well I am here. Need to catch up and answer all the tags for me. Give me a bit. I was very tired from work last night and I'm getting old, the staying up late stuff from a late shift is just not something I can do everyday. So, if people want to ask me questions now as I read back to see what is going on I'll be here for the next couple of hours before I have to turn it in for another early work shift.

Also who's in charge of this bitch? Can we please for the love of god get some other reaction options other than just the like button? Reacting is a good way to communicate in game as well and deserves more than just a single option.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Also who's in charge of this bitch? Can we please for the love of god get some other reaction options other than just the like button? Reacting is a good way to communicate in game as well and deserves more than just a single option.
will never happen it took the entirety of OJ and up until last year to even get half assed threadmarks.

are you sure youre from canada?

im a ducks fan been a sad sad couple of years haha
Man, I can't even fucking skate, that's how un-Canadian I am. But yes, I am born and raised true, north, and free.

You guys had a Saskatchewan boy, Manson, on your team for a bit there. He actually has a cabin two down from my ex.

I will preface everything going forward is we need to be very careful who we lynch because we could be hurting town more than helping. I would like to believe there are two mafia teams and I would not be very surprised since they are the informed minority they would be willing to push mislynches. If you want my two cents it'd be smarter for town to abstain from voting until we can find a suitable target. I will say I'm not liking the massive miller claims being made and tpein's conditional miller doesn't sit very well with me.

I also don't think there are any "real" post restrictions in play. Considering there are supposed to be no actions being active from anyone and believe the actions/writeups we are seeing are from the dummy roles in play this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.