• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More so your line of thought process and seeing it from town perspective. I feel like I read some of your posts and usually think something similar regarding a post etc. But nothing so far this game in regards of all your interactions, this does not necessarily say anything and it’s NAI but it’s something I noticed so far.
Okay but again, which posts are you having issues with, Soul? Because this could like you're nitpicking at me with an agenda, yeah? What are your expectations from my slot? How can I help you solve it? You've mentioned my thought process twice now, but can't give me specifics. Help me help you.

what's so hard to understand dude

my thought process was that it was weird for you to ask rottie those questions cause I assumed you know rottie
Okay so why are you bringing up again that I don't understand your thought process? Why are you so determined to make me understand it? Naomi asked me how I felt about you, I told her, and that was the end of her and I interacting. Yet you want to bring up a topic that you already dropped. What is the point of all this, Al?

Yes, I read them fast.
Do you have new reads then?
I need to catch up too. When is the phase ending? I need to cook Mesir Wot and watch the state of the union and fear I may not make not catch up before the phase ends
You have time lol, about 43 hours are left. You have plenty of time.
Helping, I mean trying to do something in their own way, I consider this start of the game harder than the last one, I mean sure I can go and talk bad about your push on me, but Im not feeling like that rn, and I already talked enough on this matter.
What I mean by threadplay and interractions I mean talking and engaging anyone, not just me. Thats how your form reads in a vanilla game you talk and engage people, you dont just sit there and wait for the info to fall on your lap. And by all intents and purposes this first day is that.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Some of my completed games I take the town leader spot when I think I have solved the game which happens around mid to late game if I am still alive.
ive never seen you lead town once tbh...
I got pinged by Fuji when I saw him saying he has the highest post count and most of his posts were fluff. A player who has the highest post count with alot of fluff when I don't have a town read on them is a red flag.

AL looks really different from the last game I played with him where he was scum and in that scum game of his AL looked tonally off and in this game I have not been getting tonally off vibes from him and I have a town lean on him.
outside of onii who else pinged you?

funny enough you never said any of that about al in the last game, this is first time ive heard you even say this, iirc al was tonally more sound as town that game than this one where it was his abilities and constant afk that made me read him scum.
unless it's ryu who cult leader...ugh :catrude:
oh where did this bit come from a D0 cult accusation?
That post of mine does answer your question. Even if it's early day 1 I will say what pings me.

I don't understand why you are getting defensive towards me when I am not fully caught up. You are acting as if my reads will not change and my reads are capable of changing once when I see posts that look towny or scummy.
lol this is funny to me cause this is the same defense that naomi gave when she was questioned on the validity of her al read. the constant need from players to defend their reads is quite telling to me, its an uncertain read that they arent even sure of. with a statement like this its hard to believe the validity of the scum read on Onii.

if youre scum reading a player i would expect you to be certain on it and not having a cop out for the future when/if you are wrong.

And did you become bald in the process?

Must be nice to have weather above 0 degrees celsius.
I actually have beautiful white hair right now. It looks like I need to train harder if I want to achieve Captain Baldy status.

Oh my gosh Fuji, I live in just about the fucking coldest place in the world, so the weather we're having right now is insane. January and February is probably average -30 celsius so this is definitely t-shirt and short weather.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Things woka about to get dicey

Vote Lynch Gambit

Spanewash spanewash
are you reading every page, or how much of game have you read?

& any other scum reads?
That's what alot of players said to me last years weebs game and guess what, I was town.
i mean you also played the same last game where you were scum so no one really cares about a game from a year ago.
I have town leans on AL and Soulkiller. Fuji is the only active player I had a scum lean on. I'm not liking how most of the players are not active since it's hard to read them to the point which makes me think some of the scum will be playing like this especially when alot of players haven't given reads. If some of the players continue to play like this then it would be to the point I don't care which player gets lynched.

You saw how in the last game I correctly scum read two scum players just from looking at one of their reads.
YOU WERE SCUM YOURSELF WITH TMI

ide recall you giving any solid reads to begin with.

I actually don't mind Muugen so far. Is it annoying that he couldn't just say why he went from liking you to saying you were full of shit? Yes. Does that mean he's dead to right scum? I don't see how. What makes you so confident?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'm talking about the post that said why I was pinged by you.

You not liking my post about you is not a good reason. I don't remember when was the last game I played with town you and don't remember you fluffing. In your town games I remember you questioning players about the game that is not fluff. When I read up to page 34 I didn't see you doing on what I remember you doing as town.

You should have known by now I get pinged really badly when I see a player with high post count that has alot of fluff.
your constant need to meta analysis a player is quite boring and alarming it genuinely mean nothing especially if you havent even played with a town onii in you dont even recall..

i havent really liked your responses tbh ill add you to my FoS list as well.
Sus on T-pein, you, maybe Udell(man is probably trolling tho), I have a lot of nulls, some people had some weird interactions, but im not that familiar with them, I need more intel.
How about you, outside of me, do you have some good lynch candidates?
which are the players with weird interactions and what was weird about them?
Went for a run for the first time in three months (bad back), so that was nice. It's actually plus weather here in February! Crazy shit.
what part of the world are you from again x?
Must be nice to have weather above 0 degrees celsius.
its normally about 65F plus where i am...
oh another scum has arrived, thanks for making this game so easy for me @Ekkologix

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I actually don't mind Muugen so far. Is it annoying that he couldn't just say why he went from liking you to saying you were full of shit? Yes. Does that mean he's dead to right scum? I don't see how. What makes you so confident?
i also explained it to him that i said i liked him as person and not as a player this game so his basis was inherently wrong to begin with.

just like i was calling mango my boy and brother last guy i also believed he was scum so "liking" someone has nothing to do with my read and it wasnt even a read to begin with tbh he just decided to take what i said out of context while also creating false narratives of things i never said and ignored my questions when we were talking. the guys full of shit.

your constant need to meta analysis a player is quite boring and alarming it genuinely mean nothing especially if you havent even played with a town onii in you dont even recall..

i havent really liked your responses tbh ill add you to my FoS list as well.

which are the players with weird interactions and what was weird about them?

what part of the world are you from again x?

its normally about 65F plus where i am...

oh another scum has arrived, thanks for making this game so easy for me @Ekkologix
I am from the prairies of Saskatchewan.

Status
Not open for further replies.