Fanclub Marines FC

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
So what colour + animal would you guys choose for your Admiral epithet?
What df or weapon would you have?

I guess I would go with Blue Lion and would wield a sword
My df would be the ice logia
I want an ancient bear zoan DF.
I'd be the Gray Bear/Haiiro no kuma (google translate)
My weapon would be one of those Polynesian clubs with the teeth on it.

Shit Cross, I just saw this. My bad
No problem. I was just joking
:optimistic::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

My epithet as Admiral would be White Wolf, and my devil fruit would be the Sonic Sonic no mi with the power to generate, absorb and manipulate sound.
I want an ancient bear zoan DF.
I'd be the Gray Bear/Haiiro no kuma (google translate)
My weapon would be one of those Polynesian clubs with the teeth on it.
Great and creative picks!
:finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

So what colour + animal would you guys choose for your Admiral epithet?
What df or weapon would you have?

I guess I would go with Blue Lion and would wield a sword
My df would be the ice logia
Blue (Aqua/Navy) Coyote, gunslinger with water logia who shoots highly pressured water bullets too.
I would have 2 revolvers with a seastone tipped sword (in a sheath) ofc as a backup weapon.

My justice would be empathic/moral justice too.

No prizes for guessing who inspired my character too lol. (A certain other major series too with Shinigamis, cough. Also another certain series about some doughnut loving dude who gets called a Stampede.)

My character would be like a Sheriff/Bounty Hunter and focus on rescues/hostage situations especially and trying to fight corruption and dictatorships.

The MOST underrated Marine:
Hes definitely not underrated here though! He owns this place! (literally)

God I wish Oda would not forget him though...have him spearhead Sword and fight Shiryu! Bah...

If I can't have a water logia, I'll go for a steam fruit and be like an Admiral equivalent of Kidd and also Franky, Bullet, Zephyr etc but with a "Steam Punk" style lol.
Also I'll get sponsored by Big Sales Gaben.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Hmm how could I describe my justice?
I think some kind of a chaotic good justice
:kayneshrug:
Funnily enough given his personality at the Reverie, the Bull symbolism and his jovial, affable relationship with Fujitora, I expected Green Bull to be like this but with a vicious, narrow minded temper when truly angered! Like a bull ofc!

I wanted his justice to be wild justice and it would be a mix of environmental support and chaotic good, a sort of mix of Aokiji and Kizaru, like a heroic, mischevious monkey themed personality...wait a minute...

Nah but Green Bull would have been the most direct, hands on, charge in and save lives, prevent disaster/escalation type Admiral for me, like Akainu if he were truly heroic/good and more laid back generally.

Speaking of which too, I feel Akainu based his epithet/nickname on Garp (Garps dog theme) and his bare knuckles fighting style inspired Akainu to fight with his hands too, but using a DF ofc. Garp is the hero of the Marines so I bet Akainu idolised him and wanted to be like him. He probably idolised Zephyr too so it makes Marineford and Film Z all the more tragic, complex and thus meaningful for Akainu too.

I also wanted to design an Admiral with a an Earth based logia who would have steadfast justice and be a fist fighter like Akainu and especially Garp, alternating between using his DF and not, being like Thing from Fantastic Four, the Hulk and ofc Pica lol.

I also considered the clay fruit for him (or myself as this topic is about ofc) and have him form his own terracotta army style soldiers and be from Kano country, a master of martial/marital arts amd rokushiki too.

I also wanted an orange coloured, energy themed Admiral, female who would be really energetic but tire out easily, kinda like Luffys stamina drains and such. Think G5 vs Kaido especially. Her justice would be hyper vigilant(e) and she would love taking on lots of small jobs (steady on lads) and getting as much fibe as possible, a fixation of efficiency and productivity.
She would share that narcoleptic issue Garp and Luffy have, maybe even being Liffys mother Roo but her fruit amplifies it too.
So she'd kinda be like Magellan and need breaks constantly too, "power downs and power naps" to "recharge".

The earth/clay Admiral could have an issue of being too inactive, but when he takes action, he is relentless until its dealt with and prefers a more defensive, measured approach. He would be the brown one instead of tokikake/tonkatsu/chaton, whatever hus name is lmao.

Finally, I wanted to be an Admiral who could had the wind logia, assuming Dragon doesn't have it or make it him instead lol. Ex Admiral Dragon. Make him white coloured themed or maybe grey idk.
He would be strategic and careful, striking precisely but swiftly and brutally on the battlefield, sweeping up enemy forces like a tornado/vortex or hurricane or whatever, just making the most dramatic, tide turning sweeps of the battlefield to enforce advantage for his troops.
He would not act recklessly, but will be swift and resolute.
He would probably be a bit of a glass cannon like my female energy Admiral (she would be nimble/slender like Yoruichi and Soi Fon, Shunko vibes too) and her fighting style would be more like a battle mage amd light/speedy bruiser, with tech gloves and boots to help her focus her DF and not drain herself so much, amplify her attacks etc) and my wind Admiral would use a pistol or sword, both carried on his person and ready to be drawn as extreme speed and amplified by his wind powers as needed too. (Think Shunsui other Shikai too, the wind one and Asumas chakra blades. Aldo greatly accelerated, quieter bullets, perfect for assassinations and stealth kills)

Wind Admiral would have a justice that is windswept as in its fierce, unrelenting but can change on a whim as needed to adapt to situations or as the enforcer sees fit.

I also thought Green Bull being cowardly would be a great alternative, underhanded/corrupt justice maybe?
Think Usopp, Spandam, Orochi but extremely strong ironically and competent but still cowardly for silly, petty reasons.
This could lead to him being more strategic too and thus the most tactical Admiral too. Most manipulative.

Funnily enough given his personality at the Reverie, the Bull symbolism and his jovial, affable relationship with Fujitora, I expected Green Bull to be like this but with a vicious, narrow minded temper when truly angered! Like a bull ofc!

I wanted his justice to be wild justice and it would be a mix of environmental support and chaotic good, a sort of mix of Aokiji and Kizaru, like a heroic, mischevious monkey themed personality...wait a minute...

Nah but Green Bull would have been the most direct, hands on, charge in and save lives, prevent disaster/escalation type Admiral for me, like Akainu if he were truly heroic/good and more laid back generally.

Speaking of which too, I feel Akainu based his epithet/nickname on Garp (Garps dog theme) and his bare knuckles fighting style inspired Akainu to fight with his hands too, but using a DF ofc. Garp is the hero of the Marines so I bet Akainu idolised him and wanted to be like him. He probably idolised Zephyr too so it makes Marineford and Film Z all the more tragic, complex and thus meaningful for Akainu too.

I also wanted to design an Admiral with a an Earth based logia who would have steadfast justice and be a fist fighter like Akainu and especially Garp, alternating between using his DF and not, being like Thing from Fantastic Four, the Hulk and ofc Pica lol.

I also considered the clay fruit for him (or myself as this topic is about ofc) and have him form his own terracotta army style soldiers and be from Kano country, a master of martial/marital arts amd rokushiki too.

I also wanted an orange coloured, energy themed Admiral, female who would be really energetic but tire out easily, kinda like Luffys stamina drains and such. Think G5 vs Kaido especially. Her justice would be hyper vigilant(e) and she would love taking on lots of small jobs (steady on lads) and getting as much fibe as possible, a fixation of efficiency and productivity.
She would share that narcoleptic issue Garp and Luffy have, maybe even being Liffys mother Roo but her fruit amplifies it too.
So she'd kinda be like Magellan and need breaks constantly too, "power downs and power naps" to "recharge".

The earth/clay Admiral could have an issue of being too inactive, but when he takes action, he is relentless until its dealt with and prefers a more defensive, measured approach. He would be the brown one instead of tokikake/tonkatsu/chaton, whatever hus name is lmao.

Finally, I wanted to be an Admiral who could had the wind logia, assuming Dragon doesn't have it or make it him instead lol. Ex Admiral Dragon. Make him white coloured themed or maybe grey idk.
He would be strategic and careful, striking precisely but swiftly and brutally on the battlefield, sweeping up enemy forces like a tornado/vortex or hurricane or whatever, just making the most dramatic, tide turning sweeps of the battlefield to enforce advantage for his troops.
He would not act recklessly, but will be swift and resolute.
He would probably be a bit of a glass cannon like my female energy Admiral (she would be nimble/slender like Yoruichi and Soi Fon, Shunko vibes too) and her fighting style would be more like a battle mage amd light/speedy bruiser, with tech gloves and boots to help her focus her DF and not drain herself so much, amplify her attacks etc) and my wind Admiral would use a pistol or sword, both carried on his person and ready to be drawn as extreme speed and amplified by his wind powers as needed too. (Think Shunsui other Shikai too, the wind one and Asumas chakra blades. Aldo greatly accelerated, quieter bullets, perfect for assassinations and stealth kills)

Wind Admiral would have a justice that is windswept as in its fierce, unrelenting but can change on a whim as needed to adapt to situations or as the enforcer sees fit.

I also thought Green Bull being cowardly would be a great alternative, underhanded/corrupt justice maybe?
Think Usopp, Spandam, Orochi but extremely strong ironically and competent but still cowardly for silly, petty reasons.
This could lead to him being more strategic too and thus the most tactical Admiral too. Most manipulative.
I don’t think that Greenbull is a coward
No one has a chance against an entire Yonko crew and Shanks has the strongest/most balanced one.
I also wanted him to have Wild Justice. I think this would’ve been my favourite one but sadly Oda fucked up a little bit in my opinion
His justice/view is more like "there must be an absolute order"
No wonder that he’s so fond of Akainu and his absolute justice
You know Admirals always have some contradictory characteristics like Kizaru who has the fastest df but speaks slow af
GB has the power to create life but is absolutely ruthless. He looks like a wild/anarchistic person but likes absolute order.

I love your ideas for the Admirals!

I like GB but there’s a lot of wasted potential.
First I would give him another df but with the same abilities. I would give him the mythical Green-Man Zoan.

Some Celtic themed elements mixed with some Ronin/Yakuza vibes. Someone who embodies the wildness. I would also give him a black axe as a weapon.

G

Gorosei Informer

I don’t think that Greenbull is a coward
No one has a chance against an entire Yonko crew and Shanks has the strongest/most balanced one.
Aye definitely, he was FAR from a coward, especially in that situation too. I was more hypothesising a situation where he would a coward instead of the character we got and thus Usopps counterpart, since both are associated with plants heavily now too.

I also wanted him to have Wild Justice. I think this would’ve been my favourite one but sadly Oda fucked up a little bit in my opinion
Right?! That would have been so awesome to see! Now hes a massive Akainu fanboy instead and just seems to be another Absolute Justice type.

His justice/view is more like "there must be an absolute order"
Yeah this exactly. Perfect summary.

You know Admirals always have some contradictory characteristics like Kizaru who has the fastest df but speaks slow af
GB has the power to create life but is absolutely ruthless. He looks like a wild/anarchistic person but likes absolute order.
Aye I really love this about the Admirals too, I tried to incorporate it into my ideas for my admirals, well not the water one as I forgot to but for him, I would have that he is prone to being affected by corruption easily and thus thats part of why he vehemently fights corruption so aggressively. Just like how easily water can be polluted and ruined, instead of being crystal clear, beautiful, natural and truly the healthiest option we have lol. Water just takes in everything, except something like oil of course and to think of it, having a notorious pirate with an oil logia as his nemesis would be PERFECT then too! Or having an Admiral with an Oil fruit would be the PERFECT synergy with Akainu potentially or make the Oil fruit user a Revolutionary who has the ultimate combo synergy with Sabo and the fire fruit lol.

But yeah thats really interesting about Green Bull, I love that! I can't believe I didn't even notice that! Its so obvious now! Like a ruthless, wrathful, evil mother nature or far more aggressive/stronger Poison Ivy? A Poison Ivy who is a complete simp for the military and world government too and absolute order/control over the world?

First I would give him another df but with the same abilities. I would give him the mythical Green-Man Zoan.

Some Celtic themed elements mixed with some Ronin/Yakuza vibes. Someone who embodies the wildness. I would also give him a black axe as a weapon.

DUUUUUUUDE, I love this so much! I love Celtic culture and such and this is genius! Celtic mixed with Yakuza or Ronin would be extremely unique and BADASS/awesome! I LOVE it! Wildness and wilderness? An axe would be great too! Hes gotta be from Elbaf instead maybe or somewhere similar? Ohara was Irish themed and thus Celtic but that wouldnt fit ofc lol (awkward). Kidd and Killer are Scottish according to Oda and we could alaways have a proper Celtic island somewhere in OP with "proper fairies", druids, centaur people, treants and the like too!

That art is fantastic too, I love it! You've made my day with this! I forgot about Zoans for Admirals lol, despite wanting Green Bull to be a zoan for YEARS now too. Ah well! Too used to Logias lol.

Its so blatant that Fujitora was never meant to be loyal to the Marines and Admirals with him being the only non Logia too. Real subtle Oda lol.

I'd love to see an Admiral with no fruit too, just a pure strength/speed monster with haki or something like Garp too. Even better if they're a swordsman too or some other kind of weapon fighter, even a gunslinger especially hahaha!

Aye definitely, he was FAR from a coward, especially in that situation too. I was more hypothesising a situation where he would a coward instead of the character we got and thus Usopps counterpart, since both are associated with plants heavily now too.

Right?! That would have been so awesome to see! Now hes a massive Akainu fanboy instead and just seems to be another Absolute Justice type.

Aye I really love this about the Admirals too, I tried to incorporate it into my ideas for my admirals, well not the water one as I forgot to but for him, I would have that he is prone to being affected by corruption easily and thus thats part of why he vehemently fights corruption so aggressively. Just like how easily water can be polluted and ruined, instead of being crystal clear, beautiful, natural and truly the healthiest option we have lol. Water just takes in everything, except something like oil of course and to think of it, having a notorious pirate with an oil logia as his nemesis would be PERFECT then too! Or having an Admiral with an Oil fruit would be the PERFECT synergy with Akainu potentially or make the Oil fruit user a Revolutionary who has the ultimate combo synergy with Sabo and the fire fruit lol.

But yeah thats really interesting about Green Bull, I love that! I can't believe I didn't even notice that! Its so obvious now! Like a ruthless, wrathful, evil mother nature or far more aggressive/stronger Poison Ivy? A Poison Ivy who is a complete simp for the military and world government too and absolute order/control over the world?

DUUUUUUUDE, I love this so much! I love Celtic culture and such and this is genius! Celtic mixed with Yakuza or Ronin would be extremely unique and BADASS/awesome! I LOVE it! Wildness and wilderness? An axe would be great too! Hes gotta be from Elbaf instead maybe or somewhere similar? Ohara was Irish themed and thus Celtic but that wouldnt fit ofc lol (awkward). Kidd and Killer are Scottish according to Oda and we could alaways have a proper Celtic island somewhere in OP with "proper fairies", druids, centaur people, treants and the like too!

That art is fantastic too, I love it! You've made my day with this! I forgot about Zoans for Admirals lol, despite wanting Green Bull to be a zoan for YEARS now too. Ah well! Too used to Logias lol.

Its so blatant that Fujitora was never meant to be loyal to the Marines and Admirals with him being the only non Logia too. Real subtle Oda lol.

I'd love to see an Admiral with no fruit too, just a pure strength/speed monster with haki or something like Garp too. Even better if they're a swordsman too or some other kind of weapon fighter, even a gunslinger especially hahaha!
I even thought about an Admiral with no df yesterday
"Orange Shark" who’s a fishman
His justice is the "Equal Justice"
He wants equality for every race and hates Pirates and the CD's who are oppressing and robbing innocent people
He was the one who taught Koala fishman karate and has a secret tie with Dragon and Vegapunk

That sig is chefs kiss

G

Gorosei Informer

I even thought about an Admiral with no df yesterday
"Orange Shark" who’s a fishman
His justice is the "Equal Justice"
He wants equality for every race and hates Pirates and the CD's who are oppressing and robbing innocent people
He was the one who taught Koala fishman karate and has a secret tie with Dragon and Vegapunk
OH DUDE! I was literally going to design a Fishman Admiral but I wasnt sure if the Marines would allow that? Or the WG specifically? I really wanted to see one though!

I love that, he could be like a mix of Garp, Fisher Tiger, Jinbei and even Hack maybe? Thats a gr eat idea!

:cheers::kata::steef::goyea::finally:

OH DUDE! I was literally going to design a Fishman Admiral but I wasnt sure if the Marines would allow that? Or the WG specifically? I really wanted to see one though!

I love that, he could be like a mix of Garp, Fisher Tiger, Jinbei and even Hack maybe? Thats a gr eat idea!

:cheers::kata::steef::goyea::finally:
The WG would be like: "See we’re not racist…"
Like our politicians and governments
:suresure: