• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I don't think pein is lying about the miller stuff even tho he is handling it badly

tentei looked good at one point but his push on pein is making me think otherwise

@Indigo mind giving your thoughts??

muugen wagon is meh

well with all that being said

vote lynch kagura
I think indigo has ignored everyone who’s asked him to do something.

Emil

Certified Memelord
As for Ussop you right, I'm not gonna vote for Muugen. And, that's because I much rather keep town in line and I'm not really down for mislynches. You can think me and Muugen are on a scum team together, but I know that isn't true. And, @MUUGEN knows we aren't scum with each other.

And, if he doesn't choose to openly accept the olive branch, the fact we are being respectful to each other is pretty much good enough for me. So, I don't think I can get down with an Muugen lynch because despite all of this, I much rather keep mislynches from happening. And, you pushing this off a possible misunderstanding of an Muugen post @Ekkologix is not a good look from you.
As for my reads:

Fuji: possible scum lean
Ussop: Possible Scum lean
Muugen: town lean
Nessos: Null (need to see more from him)
Al Sama: Null (I don't have much game experience playing with him, so I can't get a read on him right this second)
T-Pein: slight scum lean (conditional miller which would be the second announced miller and didn't share conditions and then disappeared)
soulkiller: town lean

everyone else is null lean, I need to see more from a lot more people. Some of you I have no meta basis to go off of. And, there is the chance that a gut read can always be wrong. And, I have been wrong before take Superman/Mickey Mouse in the recent game on NF/Fanverse.
r u down for a truce today?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean I m also against lynching muugen at least for now
im not lyching muugen anymore yes

i think the wagon helped with baiting players in

problem is most of those r gna be lazy town

its the ones that where hesitant about it without showing much reasons im more concerned about

AL sama

Red Haired
I mean he did the same thing last game. well he did really was tunnel me which he’s still doing here and give excuses as he’s no longer interested cause his partner died. too bad he doesn’t have that luxury here:
well last game we went after them so he did that

however he has no reason to do the same this game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Really we scum mates? Must have been reading to fast cause I missed that one (or maybe I was just scrolling...hmmm). Not like I care anyway.

Eyeshield 21 is the best sports manga/anime ever made.

Active with what? posting? I already told yall everything.
1. I trust no one, especially on D1, therefore everyone who is alive except me is scum.
2. I'm heavy, so I hope that the townies who I clearly don't trust like to lift weights because they gonna have to carry me to victory.
3. Imma vote on the leading wagon, because i'm a ganster....duhhh!

If you have anymore questions please direct them to my secretary Rej.
do u think this is helpful to town rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.