• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Depper posts zo far remind bow of a previous game (game of thrones?) where someone had similar performance as depwa right now.

es there anything depwa wanna contribute other than posting activity excuses?
can u list the entire player list and match everyone to whatever nicknames u r giving them so we know who is who?

you misinterpreted me liking you as I liked you this game I never even said that I said I like you “ekko” the person so I wasn’t going to policy lynch you like I normally do regardless of your alignment.
Zo has there been a conclusion on bezbni guys like each other or not?

Ok i wait for my dentist appointment, can't have teeth like Blackbeard

I see that there was not much happening than jumping from Lord and moogen back and forth
Hooba's depper read on them since depwa already mention they're going back aey forth?

He claimed Miller and then added Conditional here, so he couldve just claimed Miller as scum why add the conditional is my point here. Its an unecessary risk imo.
Because he realised there's already Miller claim?

Idk, what i dislike about it is this "i just won't be using abilities". Like, what for? Just in case someone would use investigation on you, you will turn yourself into vanilla? You already claimed miller anyway. If that's town and has such a downside with this passive, his abilities should be pretty useful. I have hard time buying this tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
broki ur vote is kinda wasted on gambit. u either push for it or vote someone else. u r just avoiding all main topics this way

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
im not lyching muugen anymore yes

i think the wagon helped with baiting players in

problem is most of those r gna be lazy town

its the ones that where hesitant about it without showing much reasons im more concerned about
So you’re town reading,indigo, pein, udell, rott and sigi?

please elaborate - kagu, Chuck, Al, sk and onii were the ones who were “hesitate” so they must fall in your scum category.
well last game we went after them so he did that

however he has no reason to do the same this game
I mean they did it to themselves tbh

he’s just afk and tunneling me admitted to spite so I don’t mind if he’s a mislynch today tbh

I’ll be detrimental to the overall game if he’s going to play based off emotions from last game.
Mmm none at all, I'm playing a support role. If any want a hook up I'm the illest and funkiest for the job
you can support your fav mafia participant :)
Oh yeah I honestly expected more fireworks to go on, this is the tamest SRM game I've seen so far, maybe down the line it's going to get more funky
actionless 72hrs is a long fookin time for a start. At least there is no np.
Zo has there been a conclusion on bezbni guys like each other or not?
I mean it was concluded long ago uso just decided to ignore it and didn’t care to read back.

@T-Pein™ do u have any reads of ur own? when r u planning to get ur head into the game?

i am not going for muugen/tentei now
I think I like my vote on tentai still.
His push on me was pure trash.
"never heard of that role so you are scum"
kek...

also I am not gonna spend any more time on this till after d1 when people start firing away.
they always shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.