• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
charlie asked me for a case but didn't wanna vote u unless its the last 15 minutes of the day. so he wanted to follow but not now. why?
I thought it was clear. If day was already ending and considering i didn't really had any better idea myself, i'd just sheep you since you were acting as if you're 100% sure you caught scum. If you're right great, if you're wrong, you're sussy af

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think I like my vote on tentai still.
His push on me was pure trash.
"never heard of that role so you are scum"
kek...

also I am not gonna spend any more time on this till after d1 when people start firing away.
they always shoot me.
tentei's play around ur claim is still bad but one of my primarily reasons for scum reading him was tied to muugen being scum and i don't think muugen is scum anymore so

AL sama

Red Haired
Good morning. I'm glad I rolled town this time rather than last weebs when I was a weird third party indie. I' m looking for a stress free game and helping my fellow townies with my wonderful abilities. However I'm going to be semi active and try to catch up when I can. I'd appreciate some summaries. :daydream:
In if still available
Missed you too Gganbu!

Btw who's Tentei?
Hmm yes that rings a bell. Isn't it the same dude who got banned for cussing someone in one of the games. I hope we all can play like a gentleman this time.
It's going great Rottkins! Anything interesting happen so far?
Did you get PRed to say kuma all the time? It's weird that abilities have not been activated yet here you are.
I m not restricted kuma
Then what's up with this kuma ?
its me kuma

why do you ask?? kuma
Because I'm curious. Why kuma?
Al, is giving me so much boring answers.

Meh I'll come back later.
its funny that out of all the things only this caught your eyes kuma
Yes it did. You caught my interest. So what should we do now lol
I don't know yet. But you not being clear about this kuma thing is making me iffy about you + you claimed miller as well.
Interesting dream. But i was referring to interesting things in the actual game thread lol
mango is doing something similar so its weird that only I caught your eyes kuma
Yes it did. You should speak for yourself rather than involving Mango.
speak about what exactly?? kuma
Like what is this kuma thing and why you are doing it?
role playing for fun kuma

so what now?? kuma
so what do we make of kagura nee tan?? kuma

she is trying to throw shades at me even tho its pretty clear what I have been doing kuma
Lmaoooo you are free to have fun. But you should have given me a straight answer.
Yeah now I'm definitely more iffy about you.

Your kuma PR
Your miller claim
Your G2H reads half of which are people who haven't yet posted

Whatever you are trying to do is not good.

vote lynch Al sama
And you are telling this now because?? XD
this post is screaming scum
So what are you going to do about it lol

Oooh... what opportunity am I looking for?
Hostile indie confirmed.
What's the deal with Fuji and Baki?
Okay. Not that you are correct or anything but appreciate the explanation.

The post Al quoted has 3 reasons mentioned and lie detect failing is not even one of them.
kagura's so called reasons

she would know I m not restricted if she bothered reading the game

if I m a miller then I m a miller I can help it duh

as for my g2h I had to do it to move the game and scum hunt
typical Ekko mass tagging.

Now I know that I won't be voting for Muugen atleast.
I just thought it means "for real"
Also I can see Ekko tagging me a lot for not voting for Muugen and then switching his vote to Tentei. That's the reason I don't follow his lead. :yearight:
Idk what you mean by drinking a bombshell but a lot of weird things are being done in the name of reaction testing.
You can have lots of ice cream tho ;-;
I don't understand why he doesn't drink milk like Luffy and Brook to restore broken teeth :milaugh:
Smoking weed is great for every kind of pain in general. Even heartbreaks.
unvote
vote lynch Ekko
so this is kagura's iso with a few posts from others in between

now tell me how is she not scummy??

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
sounds easier to me.
getting cleared via some ability.
you do realize you making harder on yourself and the reason why you get shot so early is cause you inherently make yourself look like scum
Why don't you help with that tho?
nah I’m good, do you plan on actually playing or do you want to just focus on brokis pr
:laughmoji:

is that what your reading comprehension understood from what I said?
kekw.
you said you’ll wait til d1 when everyone starts firing away then implied everyone shoots you first. but make it seem as if you will survive even if they did since.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
hesitant without reason is what i consider scummy
AL SK and Onii had other scum reads they have elaborated why they want them before u. they r good

kagu didn't vote u cuz i mass tagged and asked for it. no prior establishment on why me mass tagging someone is bad. no prior reasons from her for town reading u

charlie asked me for a case but didn't wanna vote u unless its the last 15 minutes of the day. so he wanted to follow but not now. why?

aries asked for a case and wanted to support. doesn't seem to care what my alignment is

as for the players who jumped in, why do it if it brings attention to u? rott was the worst cuz he jumped in when he knew i was gna claim if it was wrong. but why mention that intention in thread as scum? why does sigis randomly get out of his hiding to vote u? same for udell. and indigo voted u b4 i asked so doesn't count with them

im happy with ppl joining me. it shows willingness to help main wagons. there was 36+ hours left for the day when i asked for votes. i think scum votes later than in the middle of the day because they will be questioned for it and eventually put in an awkward slot if they don't move it. if u r town then scum knows this wagon is most likely wrong so why bother revealing themselves for it middle of the day instead of EoD. its all wifom imo
:okay:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
yes.
cept I am not a forever miller.
just if I activate my abilities.
huh 🤔

didn’t you say you only turn miller when you use an ability. so now you are a miller and it goes off when you use abilities.

do you even remember what you claimed as your condition?

as of rn you claimed to be a non miller and can investigate town until you use an ability and you will turn miller.

looking kinda sus again

Status
Not open for further replies.