Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
honestly I’m loving kagu, feel like she’s just over everyone’s shit tbh

when she came in she was friendly and talked with ekko and onii so I don’t see ekkos 1st point

the mass tagging to vote a player with no reasoning is also one of the most annoying things ekko does and I never follow them regardless of his alignment.

those are my thoughts I don’t hard scumread her like Al and ekko.

I want to keep her for entertainment factor but do need to see more from her outside of the Al tunnel.
I disagree but its not bad to have different angles

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
both me and pein claimed in our first posts
Ah yes but his is more interesting because I never saw a conditional miller before.

Unless you take Tobichii Origami as a conditional miller that lost her miller status once she became a Spirit in DAL game.

Would that count?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i said what?

and no i scum read kagura more than flower or her slot
You told broki to vote with you cause she wasn’t “pushing” gambit when she had just rejoined the thread and immediately began questioning him and his position.

Lies.
same claim as always.

conditional miller.
passive that when I activate stuff I will scan as mafia.
idk why you are getting confused about this.
sad!!!!

Thread was dead when I claimed it.
No one asked to elaborate.
I went to sleep and posted 12 hours later or something
oh so you scan as mafia now I thought you scanned as guilty? It’s confusing when you say one thing then another. idk why that’s confusing for you just keep to the same story and we wouldn’t have issues.

why wouldn’t you just elaborate on it to begin with since you know to handle miller claims, yes?
okay i gave it then. maybe not on one post but my reads r out there. I'm asking do u want my read on someone else?

soul town
al town
dest town
tpein leaning town but need him to stop focusing on miller talk
you leaning town
fuji leaning town mostly for activity. push on baki is shit imo. lots of fluff in his posts. I'm willing to give day 0 pass for activity but I'll scrutinize him more upcoming days
tentei null. i can see him being town but not confident on it. hes well within scum meta

broki leaning scum
gambit null/scum
udell null/scum
kagura scum
aries null/scum

most other inactive r null one way or another. like i need to see more from mango, jules, AM, naomi, or, odd, nessos, ryu etc.. most of the game

its been a dead asfk day 1. telling me I'm not pushing my scum reads is disgenuous. u and kagura were on my scum reads and i made u both leading. what have u done to ur scum reads but just tickle them?
You can give me read on indigo/flower and Michelle.

didn’t you give baki a town nor earlier?

yawn. here we go again with you just making shit up.

my scumreads are sadly in hiding, indigo even subbed out 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve been questions you and even had a proper discussion with SK. Pressured both juliet and Naomi I’ve done quite a lot but you read all that only got out of it Rott was my best interaction lmfao

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
problem?? scum nee tan??
Yes. You were clearly faking it.

why r u so different ever since u came back? everything alright?

u wud be so excited about joining wagons with us and following the town core before

what happened to all that?
I'm sorry I hurt your feeling by not blind following you. I didn't know you consider me part of the club. Clearly i didn't get the memo or i crumpled it and threw it in the trash by mistake.

oh so you scan as mafia now I thought you scanned as guilty? It’s confusing when you say one thing then another. idk why that’s confusing for you just keep to the same story and we wouldn’t have issues.
Are you dumb?
Do you not know what a miller is?
I scan guilty means I am scum,
this guy....

Triggers and Advanced Ability Creation Guidelines

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Friendly reminder: Please try to dial back on past drama as much as possible. A good ol Weebs game is a fun mode and the best way to generate new fun memories is to start over from scratch. Triggering past drama will be seen as a heavy offense to the game's integrity from now on and I might give a final warning, depending on the heavyness a forced substitution, going on from now into the game moving forward!

Additional notes for the ESC:
Seeing how some people really wanna go overboard with the impact of the abilities xD I decided to make a detailled clarification post following the quote here:

Guidelines for the ESC abilities:
- No abilities that defy the initial integrity of the game and it's factions. No revives, no recruitments or any other kind of alignment changes, no bastardization of past write ups or abilities.
- Keep it linear, like: "Target X doing THIS, then THAT happens", or "Target Y doing THIS, then target X doing THAT", or "Target X with THIS this phase, next phase do THAT to the same target." There are many possibilities, just keep it linear so we can actually host that ability without clogging the game too much.
- Killing abilities aswell as copshots will have to be restricted to a one shot immediately.
- You can add creative conditions, like upon successful targeting you gain something. Tho due to how it can be layered I might have to deal out a repercussion to this ability to make it fair, but still useable.
- AMA and read your role, your alignment or the gamethread and decide upon that what you want to create. You can also create a meme ability for the full enjoyment and clown entertainment.
- Please submit it in your role PM anyway, it is easier for us to find it and discuss the balance. Make sure to read the opening posts too!
- These rules will also apply for other advanced ability creations!
You have like 48 hours and 30~ mins left for the ability to be created!

Emil

Certified Memelord
You told broki to vote with you cause she wasn’t “pushing” gambit when she had just rejoined the thread and immediately began questioning him and his position.
yes to make something better with her vote. its useless rn even tho i think gambit can be scum she shud either push it properly or help grow another wagon with us

You can give me read on indigo/flower and Michelle.

didn’t you give baki a town nor earlier?

yawn. here we go again with you just making shit up.

my scumreads are sadly in hiding, indigo even subbed out 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve been questions you and even had a proper discussion with SK. Pressured both juliet and Naomi I’ve done quite a lot but you read all that only got out of it Rott was my best interaction lmfao
yes leaning town on baki from his response to fuji's push. that hasn't changed. if u read the list with ur eyes open u will notice that it says fujis push on baki is shit. 🤷🏻‍♂️
the point charlie brought about baki town reading odd still need to be answered tho. that's where I'm at with him.

ur scum reads r hiding because u are tickling them. its okay muugen. I'll help u out when I'm done with mine

no read on Michele yet.
i liked indigo's vote on u at the time. beyond that don't remember much of their play. i like flowa pursuing kagura now. wud say null/town

Status
Not open for further replies.