• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Kagu, you have any more ther thoughts or reads ?
I am liking Charlie and broki so far.

I don't like SK at all. Feels like he's all loud and show off. But no real scum hunting.

One of Al or Pein is lying. I'm more inclined towards Al.

Michelle also voted for me without mentioning any reasons. I know that she systematically catches up. But never seen her make such lousy votes.

Friendly reminder: Please try to dial back on past drama as much as possible. A good ol Weebs game is a fun mode and the best way to generate new fun memories is to start over from scratch. Triggering past drama will be seen as a heavy offense to the game's integrity from now on and I might give a final warning, depending on the heavyness a forced substitution, going on from now into the game moving forward!

Additional notes for the ESC:
Seeing how some people really wanna go overboard with the impact of the abilities xD I decided to make a detailled clarification post following the quote here:

You have like 48 hours and 30~ mins left for the ability to be created!

You are micro managing too much...
>.>

Kagu Nyan

faking what??

is kagura restricted by some sort of passive that's making play like this??
Why are you not doing what you were doing earlier? It's bothering me because that rises the question whether it was some harmless cute role playing attempt or there's more to it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm sorry I hurt your feeling by not blind following you. I didn't know you consider me part of the club. Clearly i didn't get the memo or i crumpled it and threw it in the trash by mistake.
r we not nakama anymore then :((

I'll help u stand up, kagura. take my hand. it pains me to vote a former ally of the core. we can start a new

AL sama

Red Haired

I don't like SK at all. Feels like he's all loud and show off. But no real scum hunting.

Michelle also voted for me without mentioning any reasons. I know that she systematically catches up. But never seen her make such lousy votes.
you aren't liking anyone who is voting against you

Kagu Nyan

r we not nakama anymore then :((

I'll help u stand up, kagura. take my hand. it pains me to vote a former ally of the core. we can start a new

Are you having a change of heart or mind about me? Please stick with my lynch through till the end. I dare you.

Emil

Certified Memelord

why do u like broki?

Status
Not open for further replies.