• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
You can feel the pain in Kagura's soul with that avy.

A deep pain that runs deeper than any past wound.

Anguish for the current state of affairs.

Understandable if that's the case tbh.

Friendly reminder: Please try to dial back on past drama as much as possible. A good ol Weebs game is a fun mode and the best way to generate new fun memories is to start over from scratch. Triggering past drama will be seen as a heavy offense to the game's integrity from now on and I might give a final warning, depending on the heavyness a forced substitution, going on from now into the game moving forward!

Additional notes for the ESC:
Seeing how some people really wanna go overboard with the impact of the abilities xD I decided to make a detailled clarification post following the quote here:

You have like 48 hours and 30~ mins left for the ability to be created!

with this being favourite like and with ariesscum and scumologix, it was to be expected that abilities would be game breaking. :rainbowsheep lol

And yes, in his posts, Odd was helpful, we discussed game mechanics, and the game mechanics are an important aspect in a smr, especially when the game mechanics can kill people at random
@Charlie

Does this mean you gonna give me some attention?
how can i not,have not played with one of my favorite scum hunters in long while!! :catpole:

but your entrance was super scummy so there that :sanmoji:

i won't make the same mistake like last time when you where scum.

I think I like my vote on tentai still.
His push on me was pure trash.
"never heard of that role so you are scum"
kek...

also I am not gonna spend any more time on this till after d1 when people start firing away.
they always shoot me.
:pepehands:

I have arrived :endthis:.
[VOTE LYNCH FLOWER]
lmao

:brootea:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Are you dumb?
Do you not know what a miller is?
I scan guilty means I am scum,
this guy....
there’s a difference between scanning as mafia and scanning as guilty,
this guy….
Because I assumed town wasn't braindead and would try to make me claim the condition.
now scum knows I cant perform abilities or imma scan as scum...
you knew we’d try and make you claim when you could’ve just announced you were miller and used abilities and scanned guilty as a regular Miller yet you outed yourself so now scum knows you can’t perform said abilities.

sounds like you’re handling the miller claim poorly.
Friendly reminder: Please try to dial back on past drama as much as possible. A good ol Weebs game is a fun mode and the best way to generate new fun memories is to start over from scratch. Triggering past drama will be seen as a heavy offense to the game's integrity from now on and I might give a final warning, depending on the heavyness a forced substitution, going on from now into the game moving forward!

Additional notes for the ESC:
Seeing how some people really wanna go overboard with the impact of the abilities xD I decided to make a detailled clarification post following the quote here:

You have like 48 hours and 30~ mins left for the ability to be created!

Huh what hats this ability create nonsense?
yes to make something better with her vote. its useless rn even tho i think gambit can be scum she shud either push it properly or help grow another wagon with us

yes leaning town on baki from his response to fuji's push. that hasn't changed. if u read the list with ur eyes open u will notice that it says fujis push on baki is shit. 🤷🏻‍♂️
the point charlie brought about baki town reading odd still need to be answered tho. that's where I'm at with him.

ur scum reads r hiding because u are tickling them. its okay muugen. I'll help u out when I'm done with mine

no read on Michele yet.
i liked indigo's vote on u at the time. beyond that don't remember much of their play. i like flowa pursuing kagura now. wud say null/town
at this point you just sound like you’re using soft spite to validate your “scum” reads by this logic I should still be a scumread since my vote is placed elsewhere as well and I’m not helping you grow a wagon kagu. I haven’t seen broki shy away from trying to push gambit she/we even got him engaged a bit. I don’t really see your case on broki other than “sHe dOeSnT wANt tO vOtE wiTH mE sO sHes ScUm.” argument. which is a pretty poor excuse for just about all your scum reads tbh

your read on baki and Oniis push are two mutually exclusive things. what does Oniis push on baki have anything to even do with your read on him?

nah it’s cool I genuinely do not need your help in any capacity.

indigos vote at the time which one first when he sheeped rion ir second when he sheeped you and admired it was due to spite? kind odd justifications for you to agree with.

cyph pursuing kagu, I don’t see it all I saw was her blindly sheep pein out of all the people and questioned why kagu threw shade her way. that slot is even more sus for continuing on the sheep trail. even Al your town read is questioning her position..
I am liking Charlie and broki so far.

I don't like SK at all. Feels like he's all loud and show off. But no real scum hunting.

One of Al or Pein is lying. I'm more inclined towards Al.

Michelle also voted for me without mentioning any reasons. I know that she systematically catches up. But never seen her make such lousy votes.
I actually like sk here tbh well from what I’ve seen so far.

miller claims I don’t really buy peins als is more believable and honest.

yeah that was out of nowhere. all wagon votes have been blind sheep votes but ekko reads all those as town and he’s town leader so 🤷🏻‍♂️
this vote is weird given she isn't even caught up
told you that slot is weird to begin with.

there’s a difference between scanning as mafia and scanning as guilty,
this guy….

you knew we’d try and make you claim when you could’ve just announced you were miller and used abilities and scanned guilty as a regular Miller yet you outed yourself so now scum knows you can’t perform said abilities.

sounds like you’re handling the miller claim poorly.

Huh what hats this ability create nonsense?

at this point you just sound like you’re using soft spite to validate your “scum” reads by this logic I should still be a scumread since my vote is placed elsewhere as well and I’m not helping you grow a wagon kagu. I haven’t seen broki shy away from trying to push gambit she/we even got him engaged a bit. I don’t really see your case on broki other than “sHe dOeSnT wANt tO vOtE wiTH mE sO sHes ScUm.” argument. which is a pretty poor excuse for just about all your scum reads tbh

your read on baki and Oniis push are two mutually exclusive things. what does Oniis push on baki have anything to even do with your read on him?

indigos vote at the time which one first when he sheeped rion ir second when he sheeped you and admired it was due to spite? kind odd justifications for you to agree with.

cyph pursuing kagu, I don’t see it all I saw was her blindly sheep pein out of all the people and questioned why kagu threw shade her way. that slot is even more sus for continuing on the sheep trail. even Al your town read is questioning her position..

I actually like sk here tbh well from what I’ve seen so far.

miller claims I don’t really buy peins als is more believable and honest.

yeah that was out of nowhere. all wagon votes have been blind sheep votes but ekko reads all those as town and he’s town leader so 🤷🏻‍♂️

told you that slot is weird to begin with.
his miller claims, reminds me of certain character that gets cursed when they fight, when not fighting there fine..

also playing with t-pin past game where he was town, he done this claim thing. so i lean town for him.

Emil

Certified Memelord

by all means muugen

u don't need to convince me on ur scum reads as i don't care to convince u on mine

there is a huge difference between ur play, which was reactive at first, proactive now, to broki's play which is only scum read on gambit and nothing else. u have other scum reads, she doesn't.

ur vote is wasted. fuji's vote is wasted. soul's vote is wasted. lots of votes are actually. people just park votes and not push them fully or use their vote to help the current wagon. this isnt inherently scummy. its just lazy and useless. whats scummy is like broki parking a vote on someone inactive but not having other scum reads in a 100 page thread.

dont care to address the other points

Status
Not open for further replies.