• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if you think i am scum, then i have to think back on other game where you always shade me and end up scum. :pepecorn:

are we having a repeat? :catsure:

i am like blue, except i roll town role in every games 100% unless host try to make me mean.
can u do something then if u r town?

any thoughts on the game?

can u do something then if u r town?

any thoughts on the game?
it's day 0, i would think maybe scum would be able to.

also glad to know you been ignoring my thoughts on game, and other reads of mine,for asking my thoughts, like it in the game thread, read... :gonope:

kagura i am leaning town more now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
it's day 0, i would think maybe scum would be able to.

also glad to know you been ignoring my thoughts on game, and other reads of mine,for asking my thoughts, like it in the game thread, read... :gonope:

kagura i am leaning town more now.
but ur thoughts r only miller related? i want something else

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
we form a wagon
if they appear townie
we move on to next

we started with u
u appeared townie
now kagura

why u over complicate things
ppl wont talk without wagon on them
if i waited till end of the day to form a wagon on u, u wudnt have time to defend urself

???

have u stopped for a second to question the motives behind the wagons???

i gain nothing from talking to u. i am happy to end this here. already have a read of u.
you see I gained more with kagu than you did, it took me what one post to get some new reads and thoughts from her. It’s not that hard to properly question players and not hard tunneling one single person at a time. here I am having multiple conversations about multiple topics yet all I’ve seen from you is avoiding questioning and then tunneling kagu while trying to save pein from his own demise.

how am I overcomplicating things when I’ve probably don’t the most to progress the game, what did you do start a wagon on me?

there has been only one real wagon which was on me for spite reasons and nothing more, the pein “wagon” and 2 votes on other players aren’t considered wagons you throw around mafia terminology without properly understanding how to use them.

I mean you’ve done it before and cfd me so what does that have to do with anything?

that’s cause you avoid confrontation to begin with and shy away from questions.
Yeah was driving home 400 km as fast as possible to see the end of this DP :D
we still have 20hrs you going into hiding again?

but ur thoughts r only miller related? i want something else
there was udell, there was fuji, there was t-pin/muugen.

hell i even made town list/from current reads earlier, and sus some other players.

i am not repeating myself.

apparently i only talker about miller, must been talking about thin air past hrs :ohreally:

Home again :)

Someone her who can give me a small summary of the recent 101 pages?

I am expecting the day won't last Long. I won't mind someone telling me who to Vote :)
And yes, the day phase is about to end soon in 10-12 hours, you don't have much time left. Just vote Nessos and you should be good.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there was udell, there was fuji, there was t-pin/muugen.

hell i even made town list/from current reads earlier, and sus some other players.

i am not repeating myself.

apparently i only talker about miller, must been talking about thin air past hrs :ohreally:
i admit I'm guilty of skipping some pages. if u have mentioned those there i didn't see them. mind talking me through those names? what about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.