• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
if you are town why would you want town to actually waste abilities on you, isnt it braindead already to not believe your claim?

why wouldnt you just advocate for it to be used on someone else that you actually scumread opposed to be wasted on town.
also glad to know you been ignoring my thoughts on game, and other reads of mine,for asking my thoughts, like it in the game thread, read... :gonope:
hes been doing it all game, yet he wont admit to it.
Udell, Kagurashi, Fuji, scum leans
Charles is acting a little bit weird w me just for giving odd a town lean, but then again last game he called me skom d1 also, he cant read me well
You, Ekko and SK are good for now
got many people in the null zone
thanks.

anything to make of broki gambit and nessos
@MUUGEN what do u make of these reads
what do you make of the reads?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont understand what Broki is saying, Gambit and Nessos are almost inactives
However, nessos started posting when he was tagged, maybe he is reading the game idk, it feels a bit weird
i think ur town, baki

I'm coming around to seeing fuji being possible scum with his vote parked on u and not moving it

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I dont understand what Broki is saying, Gambit and Nessos are almost inactives
However, nessos started posting when he was tagged, maybe he is reading the game idk, it feels a bit weird
she has a sims pr her post are quite easy to decipher each word that sounds correc it more so what you think but each word has a actual word linked to it so wibbs i think thats this and gawdan or whatever is you so just match word for word also just read more than once and should be easy to figure out

she has a sims pr her post are quite easy to decipher each word that sounds correc it more so what you think but each word has a actual word linked to it so wibbs i think thats this and gawdan or whatever is you so just match word for word also just read more than once and should be easy to figure out
Is she voting for Gambit? I mean I appreciate the effort but there's not much going on so far with her

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
what guy?
I'm asking you because u scum read us and she town reads us. shud be a clue there for u about something!!! figure it oiut
since when did i scum read dest?

but what do brokis reads have to do with mine. lol moreso the only one we have opposite views on is you, so whats your point. you just called her an indie anyways so if youre trying to find some scum equity keep looking pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.