• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and I'm not very happy with them. i think u r forcing the push too much like i did last game as scum
If I was trying to force a lynch he would be leading right now when he isnt, doesnt matter to me if youre happy about it or not tbh. You can explain to me why you lean town on him cause I dont see it.

The man ignored my posts, and is either parroting others or doing nothing. He even admitted hes not gonna do much because there is no info. What kinda townie mindset is that? You create information through interraction with other players.

i didn't ask u for reads on them

I'm asking u why u agree with muugen calling my post to zolo about broki a false accusation
i did not see broki claim indie

wtf are you on about, i liked his post because of this. it looked random.

Not yet. It aint easy... and I had no time... but soon
I know the feels ... But I am only against indies. Whoever I would roll to be
underworld broker is an indie can u yeet her into the sun?
like seriously wth.

it's D0, reads is all we have rn and this one felt out of place to me

could you name some people you dislike so far?
When someone pings me I try to look for more things they do or have done to validate the ping or build on it. Did you do that with Baki or are you solely relying on the Odd read to justify the scum read?

they are acting like n00bs cuz Ratchet lied about it last game.
he was an actual scum and claimed it.
Yes but i played with you and i remember you claimed in the first post as town, so I can trust the claim, at least until we have some flips and we can analyze things better
Claims:
- AL - miller, pretty sure he also said he's that bear from his av
- T-Pein - conditional miller, appear as guilty while using abilities from what i remember
- Michelle - PR, posts using Simlish language (not sure which role is it tbh xd)

random stuff i remember
-Fuji was fluffing a bit early on
-Tentei said he wants to have wholsome, not toxic experience (later on lists Nessos as "null, need more from him" alongside like 4 town/scum reads and says others are null - why Nessos got special treatment? idk)
-Muugen was pretty tame for a while
-Naomi was asking who wants to be town leader
-SK is straight to the point, not posting 3000 words long posts with manga panels - he's asking questions, shares reads and stuff
-Baki basically town read Odd for no good reason
-Usopp tagged people to vote Muugen, some people jumped in, he says it's for reaction (which isn't bad idea by any mean imo), but he says (if i remember correctly) that people who jumped on it are unlikely to be scum because they wouldn't out themself like that
-Mitch mostly fluffs,
-Kagura is glad she's town xd you can see her exchange with AL posted like 2-3 pages earlier, seems bit awkward, but that's it imo

who i find sussy baka rn if you're interested
I only quoted Broski with the sims talk and Muugen said she is obviously PR
Otoh in this game everyone is a PR isn't it?
Michelle voting for me was quite surprising.....
only if you never saw a pressure vote
also check the wagons when I voted and you will notice I town read the other wagons.
yet you questioned me pushing millers even though Al was scum and hard pocketed all of town last game while giving the same claim as previous scum. so your logic doesn’t even make sense to begin with….
i will keep this in mind.
i tend to trust miller claims who are posted very early in the game and about Pein I know he did it before
I am liking Charlie and broki so far.

I don't like SK at all. Feels like he's all loud and show off. But no real scum hunting.

One of Al or Pein is lying. I'm more inclined towards Al.

Michelle also voted for me without mentioning any reasons. I know that she systematically catches up. But never seen her make such lousy votes.
i don't have to mention a reason, your reaction comes late and it's like you decided to shade me for the vote
his miller claims, reminds me of certain character that gets cursed when they fight, when not fighting there fine..

also playing with t-pin past game where he was town, he done this claim thing. so i lean town for him.
This is his playstyle then
kagura i am leaning town more now.
her attitude lean town, and explanation and calling out others who she sus.

like you

al,flower,ekko

2 scummy players there. but did like her tone. looks like town not wanting to deal with bs. considering those 2 are difficult when role scum. so can relate as town.
Why is her attitude towny? Her reaction to my vote is not spontaneous

What are your reads again? Besides the sus on Baki and the miller stuff with Pein?
you can click on this post

Claims:
- AL - miller, pretty sure he also said he's that bear from his av
- T-Pein - conditional miller, appear as guilty while using abilities from what i remember
- Michelle - PR, posts using Simlish language (not sure which role is it tbh xd)

random stuff i remember
-Fuji was fluffing a bit early on
-Tentei said he wants to have wholsome, not toxic experience (later on lists Nessos as "null, need more from him" alongside like 4 town/scum reads and says others are null - why Nessos got special treatment? idk)
-Muugen was pretty tame for a while
-Naomi was asking who wants to be town leader
-SK is straight to the point, not posting 3000 words long posts with manga panels - he's asking questions, shares reads and stuff
-Baki basically town read Odd for no good reason
-Usopp tagged people to vote Muugen, some people jumped in, he says it's for reaction (which isn't bad idea by any mean imo), but he says (if i remember correctly) that people who jumped on it are unlikely to be scum because they wouldn't out themself like that
-Mitch mostly fluffs,
-Kagura is glad she's town xd you can see her exchange with AL posted like 2-3 pages earlier, seems bit awkward, but that's it imo

who i find sussy baka rn if you're interested
I did this some posts ago, iso me in the last 15 messages
thx

When someone pings me I try to look for more things they do or have done to validate the ping or build on it. Did you do that with Baki or are you solely relying on the Odd read to justify the scum read?
well, he wasn't there when i said it so there's no much i can do with it

rn i'm checking his reads to decide whether i like them or not

Yes but i played with you and i remember you claimed in the first post as town, so I can trust the claim, at least until we have some flips and we can analyze things better

I only quoted Broski with the sims talk and Muugen said she is obviously PR
Otoh in this game everyone is a PR isn't it?

only if you never saw a pressure vote
also check the wagons when I voted and you will notice I town read the other wagons.

i will keep this in mind.
i tend to trust miller claims who are posted very early in the game and about Pein I know he did it before

i don't have to mention a reason, your reaction comes late and it's like you decided to shade me for the vote

This is his playstyle then

Why is her attitude towny? Her reaction to my vote is not spontaneous
am not familiar with kagura, but from what saw looked like annoyed town.

do you lean scum, from paste experience with them?

Emil

Certified Memelord
If I was trying to force a lynch he would be leading right now when he isnt, doesnt matter to me if youre happy about it or not tbh. You can explain to me why you lean town on him cause I dont see it.

The man ignored my posts, and is either parroting others or doing nothing. He even admitted hes not gonna do much because there is no info. What kinda townie mindset is that? You create information through interraction with other players.
i see it from the PoV of someone who pushed him last game

Status
Not open for further replies.