• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah game has started
Mmm rng God's guide us to find scum
Vote Lynch Nessos

Mmm... Nothing personal kidd 😎
Follow my lead to victory. Oh yeah 😎
Mmm mitchmatch it's been a while, I haven't seen you since the clash of the titans
Charles bamboozled the king of sea into offing you Oh Yeah it was treachery of the highest order!
Oh yeah prepare for the greatest party of your time. Don't miss out on the chance to get hooked up with some items if you participate in DJ Aries Mafia Fest
Mmm a conditional miller you say
Oh yeah one of you guys is getting a ride to Funky Town 😎
Mmm what's the case for the lynch on Muugen @Ekkologix Oh yeah I just got back online
Mmm none at all, I'm playing a support role. If any want a hook up I'm the illest and funkiest for the job
Oh yeah I honestly expected more fireworks to go on, this is the tamest SRM game I've seen so far, maybe down the line it's going to get more funky
Oh yeah I will trust my gut, it shall glide me to town coolsville. Once actions are open

It's almost time for the show to start, fans tune in for a special event sweepstakes oh yeah 😎

Blsh, you started things, if you are playing first time with me then shut the fuck up please
I'm not quite sure why you're taking this tone with me? In a game about sussing people, surely you expected that at some point you'd be sussed yourself, yeah? Do you think you've played a flawless game? Do you think you should be town read by everyone? You and I have never really interacted before, so I'm not sure why you tell strangers to shut the fuck up?

I'm not quite sure why you're taking this tone with me? In a game about sussing people, surely you expected that at some point you'd be sussed yourself, yeah? Do you think you've played a flawless game? Do you think you should be town read by everyone? You and I have never really interacted before, so I'm not sure why you tell strangers to shut the fuck up?
True true, my bad

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Ekko man, I've said already a few times nothing has pinged me on Kagura so I won't go there right now. You clearly don't want Baki (don't know how you town read him), so where's our middle ground? Who else are you sussing?
i town read him because i pushed him last game as scum for reasons very similar to fuji and he turned out town

i don't know how baki responds as scum. if he is scum here he's very good at faking town reaction

i town read him because i pushed him last game as scum for reasons very similar to fuji and he turned out town

i don't know how baki responds as scum. if he is scum here he's very good at faking town reaction
How is this a good town reaction? I kind of think he's falling apart here.

Another thing I sussed Baki for was his weird town read of odd.

I mean, I still have no idea who you are.
why do you feel the need to say this tho? if I were you, I would read what is happening here, because right now you act like you dont give a fuck, having 0 infos, I guess this is fun for you, but there are people here that are playing for their wincon you know

Status
Not open for further replies.