• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no why are you running away. do you scumread watson since you town read dest and he had already seems to have been against baki since before kagu.

you wanted to jump in and be the savior.

didnt you say you were going to be gone for a few hrs?

can you give a proper updated reads list for us?
Yeah I said this 10 minutes ago, its time to go, what proper updated list btw? I said my scum leans, its enough.

yawn. i mean its your funeral not mine.
Do you want a special Funeral?

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!

It is said, that during the adventures of the Weebs, a majority may lose their life in the process. It can hit everyone! As that the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is advertising their new special funeral, which will be individually tailored for everyone. If you want a beautiful and legendary funeral to finalize your legacy, then sign in your Role PM. As everyone will be politely asked, please decline in your Role PM if you don't wish to have a special funeral!

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
not fan of there play atm

gambit
ryu
nessos
udell
i actually agree with all of these tbh
Translation:

"Your blog is shit"
i think someone called you an indie maybe naomi or juliet. not sure if thats true.

but do you have any thoughts/reads?
His posts have generally been terrible as well. No attempt at scum hunting. Admitting he doesn't really care. He's no help to town and there's no reason to keep him around.
who would your top 3 lc be for today x?

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

i think someone called you an indie maybe naomi or juliet. not sure if thats true.

I have it here

Hmm out of the top of my head I saw some votes that are made out of spite dressed as scum hunting. Wouldn't particularly say that it's alignment indicative but it's not particularly useful to find skooms.

SK seems fine. Agressive and assertive.

Fuji seems to be ok although I don't remember the last time I saw him as Town aside from the Greek Mythology game which, if we take that game into account, I would say he's playing similar, i.e., first fluffing then playing seriously.

Muu was a bit tame in the beginning wich kinda pinged me but he's now being more agressive which is more like his Town self I reckon.

A lot of inactives which give a hard time to judge their slots.

T-Pein's conditional miller claim is interesting, as in, I'll probably implement a conditional miller in a future game of mine. Seems rather uncommon.

That's about it probably.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
ahh i remember this now thanks.

any thoughts on ekko and the current baki situation
Ekko itself is being his usual self I think. A bit chaotic and confrontational but at least he creating content.

Baki if I'm being honest I have no idea how it started. Hence why I asked previously why fooj and baki were going against each other. The catalyst for it I mean.

At the very least I can say that he's reactive in his play I think. In the OP game he sussed Ratchet and "tunneled" him because waifubro sussed him.

I'd lynch Baki and Udell no problems. Third one is a bit harder? I got lots of slight scums, but none that would be an honest, comfortable lynch, for me on D0. I think scummy and more inactive slots like Ryu, Gambit, or Lord Evil, could be third options. Mitch could be a possible route. My gut doesn't feel great about BOTH miller claims, but I wouldn't want to lynch there this day either.

Status
Not open for further replies.