• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i rb night 1, you left the game and gave up easly instead of clearing up.

just because you where rb and kill fail didn't mean you where scum,

please tell everyone how you where town and wanted to sub out because you didn't want to wait to clear you up.
i was town, yes

i mislynched day 1
i scum read u day 1

and u rb'ed me night 1

and i was town

point here is - you are making a statement, and saying AS SCUM ekko does this, but i have just proven that it happened in a game of me as town

where do u go from here?

You do realize that I am not defending myself right? I am just enjoying all you lazy scum hunters calling me scum because it's safe for you to do so. i already told yall I trust NO ONE. You really want me to sit here accuse everyone? I already know how WG players roll. You spam the thread with useless fluff and continuously argue back and forth. What I truly find most interesting is the people calling me scum are not voting for me or they say I am scum with their reads and then disappear. All I have to do is search my name. Hence the reason why I trust no one, the whole entire thread sus me yet somehow MUUGEN was leading the wagon a few hours ago. Some players clearly have toooo much information on their hands.......BUT THAT'S.......NONE OF BUSINESS.

I'm going to bed.

i was town, yes

i mislynched day 1
i scum read u day 1

and u rb'ed me night 1

and i was town

point here is - you are making a statement, and saying AS SCUM ekko does this, but i have just proven that it happened in a game of me as town

where do u go from here?
so because you where town last game, makes you 100% confirmed here? :sanmoji:

AL sama

Red Haired
no why are you running away. do you scumread watson since you town read dest and he had already seems to have been against baki since before kagu.

you wanted to jump in and be the savior.

didnt you say you were going to be gone for a few hrs?

can you give a proper updated reads list for us?
i dont care to interact with u anymore i gain nothing out of it. i already have a read on u

u can read me from my interactions with the rest

u can stop quoting me now
@AL sama can you question this guy for me
@Dr. Watson - i thought mango was townie and watson is playing their town meta right now. i think there might be a derail attempt to baki from kagura but watson isnt the type of player to make that play and talk to baki about it as scum. ive played with her as scum and shes actually more inactive / does not defend teammates. she wud be voting kagura now instead of derail.
doesn't thins answer what you were asking him muugen??

You do realize that I am not defending myself right? I am just enjoying all you lazy scum hunters calling me scum because it's safe for you to do so. i already told yall I trust NO ONE. You really want me to sit here accuse everyone? I already know how WG players roll. You spam the thread with useless fluff and continuously argue back and forth. What I truly find most interesting is the people calling me scum are not voting for me or they say I am scum with their reads and then disappear. All I have to do is search my name. Hence the reason why I trust no one, the whole entire thread sus me yet somehow MUUGEN was leading the wagon a few hours ago. Some players clearly have toooo much information on their hands.......BUT THAT'S.......NONE OF BUSINESS.

I'm going to bed.
oh what do you think of my scum read on you!!? :catrude:

Emil

Certified Memelord

I'm going to bed.
to be fair there is a lot of level 1 solving going on right now. people are mostly just looking at whats in front of them

u r being scum read but not the primary scum read. there shud be like 10+ scum this game. people arent voting u cuz they have other scum reads

let me ask it this way. why shud we town read u? what have u dont that's townie? most people have null/scum on u simply because they cant find a reason to town reading u

ppl wanting to question u is only fair.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so because you where town last game, makes you 100% confirmed here? :sanmoji:
no i didn't say that

I'm saying the characteristic that u r calling me scummy with has been something ive done as town. u r using it as a bible when its not alignment indicative of me

take from what what u wish

Emil

Certified Memelord
i actually dont remember how is naomi as scum

last time i saw her as scum was hololive and i was mostly inactive there

someone who can read her better help with this

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am town all games, if i was scum Juliet would voted me out day 1. :pepecafe: (only time i was scum was on oj games)
we have more or less same reads so good sign i guess

i dont have a problem with ur post content

more so ur tone being different than last game

i had a problem with ur town read on AL being based on his miller claim and gut read list but ive liked the clarification u gave for it

no i didn't say that

I'm saying the characteristic that u r calling me scummy with has been something ive done as town. u r using it as a bible when its not alignment indicative of me

take from what what u wish
was waiting for a post like this from you.

:finally:
you rolled town, this is nearly verbatim what you've said when you were doing serious gamesolving as town/extremely invested

if im wrong then well done
i suppose i can't rule you out as indie but if so, maybe town sided indie. who are your strongest town reads and why?
and which null reads you have are you most conflicted about and why (ie. people making it harder like baki to gamesolve)?

Status
Not open for further replies.