• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you think of his defense of soul killer when he called my reaction vote omgus. even when explained to him this he still didn't get back.

seem to make comment on me and odd and disappear. nothing else to indicate scum hunting. beside hinting he think sk is town.
It looked like to me he town read Soulkiller and didn't like your omgus vote on him. I've sometimes seen scum would comment on an omgus vote which is easy for them to talk about.

It looked like to me he town read Soulkiller and didn't like your omgus vote on him. I've sometimes seen scum would comment on an omgus vote which is easy for them to talk about.
i already explain it was reaction vote to see sk reaction. and yes it looked like he was 100% with info on sk, though seen him defend scum buddies before.

You do realize that I am not defending myself right? I am just enjoying all you lazy scum hunters calling me scum because it's safe for you to do so. i already told yall I trust NO ONE. You really want me to sit here accuse everyone? I already know how WG players roll. You spam the thread with useless fluff and continuously argue back and forth. What I truly find most interesting is the people calling me scum are not voting for me or they say I am scum with their reads and then disappear. All I have to do is search my name. Hence the reason why I trust no one, the whole entire thread sus me yet somehow MUUGEN was leading the wagon a few hours ago. Some players clearly have toooo much information on their hands.......BUT THAT'S.......NONE OF BUSINESS.

I'm going to bed.
your ignoring me reply from before!! :sus:
What I truly find most interesting is the people calling me scum are not voting for me or they say I am scum with their reads and then disappear.
i had my vote on you most all phase, who else are you referring to? also i changed my vote

but here

Vote lynch Udell,

back with my vote, after muugen wanted ekko lynch.

Some players clearly have toooo much information on their hands.
wut?:seriously:

also if your town, i will consider this game throwing, but i lean still scum as not fan of your entrance and so on later.

@Mashiro Blue
@Random Asshole

we r lynching muugen today. vote him up please

im taking full responsibility and will full claim if he turns up town

get this clown outta here
@Random Asshole - null/scum. vote on muugen is now stale for too long and needs to be explained
The explanation is the above, been at work and am more active (as much as I ever am) in the other game. >2k posts day 1 is hard to follow even if I was focusing on that alone. I see on the last few pages the votes have swapped over to Udell, so if you spam ping people like that to vote on someone then turn it around would you mind explaining the push on Udell to me?

I think this is the dude first post and he goes and ahead and sheeps and I have a feeling we won't be seeing him active like ever.
5th to be fair, and probably

The explanation is the above, been at work and am more active (as much as I ever am) in the other game. >2k posts day 1 is hard to follow even if I was focusing on that alone. I see on the last few pages the votes have swapped over to Udell, so if you spam ping people like that to vote on someone then turn it around would you mind explaining the push on Udell to me?

5th to be fair, and probably
I noticed you had no problem placing a vote on muugen without explanation from ekko post beside saying vote muugen and calling hima clown.

but now you need explanation for udell? to vote him? :pepecafe:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ok I'm back, happy that yet people don't forgot about me and yet some worried about me~~~ you guys are just too sweet:blush:

Since it's a now hot topic:

As far as I get from where Udell comes from, by now I can say that bickering at one another is just so draining to read that reading law books are much more exciting, yet it doesn't save him from the fact that he is really inactive. Game is about not trusting anyone, he can fool around and still not trust anyone as well. As he said that he knows how we play here he had to be quite ready for it :willsmith:

I will be forever a masochist to some point for u guys until I will just snap and take my self care break:kayneshrug:

Baki... Hm... Well- I hate most of the trolls but I didn't saw any trolling there. Quite a tie of a vote to be fair

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ok, undell mentioned at the beginning that he will be more active next day. If nothing will change in his acting I vote him off

[Vote Lynch BakiDou]

That still doesn't tell me how my vote relates to the Mugen wagon in any way ya know? and I've been out today. was at school until 8 if you must know.
Muugen was getting traction with people hopping into his wagon when your vote on t-pein popped up. Now your reasoning on why you voted t-pein has nothing to do with muugen per say but the timing was quite fascinating. Now, you were MIA most of the game and only fluffed and then out of nowhere you popped up and placed a vote on t-pein which honestly looked like a weak ass vote. You clearly been reading the thread if that specific posts of t-pein caught your attention and warranted a vote on him but didn't engage in any discussion yourself. It was almost like some sneak vote out of nowhere.

As for thoughts.

One that pinged me would probably have been Naomi, she was pushing Fuji earlier but the first sign of resistance made her back off and that stuck with me. It felt fake.

I don't think I've seen Udel before. He could probably be scum, but I don't think scum would act as standoff-ish as he did.

With Al, I was actually gonna suggest I might be able to create an RB if anyone still wanted to try and lie-detect him after abilities became usable.

I didn't find anything really off with Mugen and Ekkos back in forth. Ekko was pushing him and Mugen reacted negatively, That wasn't worth the number of votes he got over it. So I wasn't gonna vote for him.

Why would you suggest role blocking AL? role blocking does not overcome passive abilities I reckon. But whelp, I do have some quite catching up to do and hopefully you provided more than just this.

Status
Not open for further replies.